Construction Planning Manager
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Construction Planning Manager oversees new builds, remodels/
refreshes, and program updates/ facility management. Provides
technical direction to Franchisees and ensures compliance with
quality standards. Responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering
all areas of project management including but not limited to,
project planning, time management, quality assurance and brand
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Responsible for all aspects of Massage Envy's design and
construction needs. Construction Planning Managers will provide
exceptional customer service to the Franchise network, while
delivering the highest quality product at the lowest possible
- Provide scope, and schedule on all assigned projects.
- Responsible for all communication and coordination with
Franchisee to achieve successful projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and to
- Manage changes to the project scope, and project schedule as
project moves through the construction process.
- Partners effectively with internal and external teams to
deliver new/relocation and refreshed locations that meet customer
and corporate expectations.
- Ensure project documents are completed promptly and
- Perform detailed review of project documents for compliance
with project scope.
- Communicate and report status of all projects to Operations
- Develop and administer reports, documentation, data, and
communications as required.
- Responsible for assuring that all locations are constructed in
accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Responsible for assuring that the Massage Envy brand is
properly displayed in all categories of development.
- Understands, believes in, and upholds Massage Envy's Promise,
Purpose, Vision and Values.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- BS/BA or associate degree in construction, facilities, business
administration, communications or equivalent combination of related
coursework and experience.
- Three years related experience in interior construction
projects, ideally in a similar fast-paced specialty retail
- Experience in developing/ drafting full sets of interior
construction documentation; including Fixture Plans, Floor Covering
Plan, RCP's and Elevations & Details. All in accordance with IBC,
ADA, NFPA and Local/ Municipal guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple
concurrent projects and tasks, leading teams in a fast-paced
- Highly motivated, organized, service oriented.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Fran
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and
written, as well as time management, record keeping and other
- Solid organizational, presentation and problem-solving
Massage Envy Franchise LLC Benefits
In addition to a great work environment, Massage Envy Franchise
LLC offers Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits. Paid Life Insurance
and 401K, Generous Paid Holidays, vacation, and sick time. At
Massage Envy Franchise, LLC, we believe in helping people feel
their best through total body care-a mission that touches everyone.
And we know that investing in uniquely talented, fiercely
passionate people is the key to achieving it. We work hard, we have
fun, which is a key part of helping employees feel their best!
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Scottsdale , Construction Planning Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!