Planning and Entitlements Manager
Company: Investment Development Management
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are currently seeking an organized and detail oriented
Planning and Entitlements Manager for our AZ development projects.
This person must be a results-oriented team player with an
attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Our benefits include 100% Employer Paid medical, dental, vision,
short term disability, long term disability and life insurance in
addition to a generous 401k matching program and paid volunteer
- Assist with the entitlement process for multiple projects,
including zoning/re-zoning approvals, development agreements,
architectural approvals, preliminary and final plats, civil
construction plans, development permits, landscape plans and
utility company designs.
- Contribute to the "community planning" process including site
planning, lot layout, landscaping, project theming, monuments,
passive and active open space, etc. through collaboration with
- Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with
officials and employees of municipalities and agencies.
- Serve as a liaison to engineers, consultants, governmental
officials, and other trade partners.
- Assist with resolutions of entitlement issues and conditions
prior to and during development.
- Collaborate with Architectural, Construction and Development
teams during feasibility analysis and due diligence phase.
- Draft land use, zoning, and entitlement applications.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing input from team
members regarding site planning and design.
- Supervise and coordinate with architects, engineers, landscape
architects, and other consultants in preparation of required
development applications and approvals.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in community entitlement
working for developer, municipality, or land use/zoning
- Bachelors Degree preferred, in the field of Construction
Management, Urban Design, Business, Engineering or another
applicable course of study.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of planning, zoning and
land use, comprehensive planning, and of the normal stages of
property development as viewed from both the public and private
- Advanced PC skills, including use of AutoCAD, and Microsoft
- Excellent analytical and writing capabilities; strong
communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines concurrently.
IDM is a fully integrated real estate company focused on
investing, developing, and managing multifamily apartments in the
Pacific Northwest and Southwest Regions of the United States. We
owe our continued growth in the industry to a strategic vision
based on values of faith, respect, and integrity. Building both
traditional garden-style apartments and urban mid-rise spaces, we
manage 4,455 units and have another 3,000 units currently under
By finding the best in the business, we create value in the
communities we serve every day. At IDM, we provide residents with
one-of-a-kind living experiences through our concierge-style
customer service, amenity-rich spaces, exquisite interior design,
landscape, and quality of build that comes with over 27 years of
experience in the industry.
We invest in our people. IDM provides career growth
opportunities, leadership programs, corporate trainings,
competitive compensation, benefits, volunteer hours, incentive
programs, and a fun, supportive culture. To learn more about IDM
Keywords: Investment Development Management, Scottsdale , Planning and Entitlements Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!