Supply Chain Coordinator
Company: Investment Development Management
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are currently seeking an organized and detail oriented Supply
Chain Coordinator for our AZ development projects. This person must
be a results-oriented team player with an attention to detail and
excellent communication skills.
Our benefits include 100% Employer Paid medical, dental, vision,
short term disability, long term disability and life insurance in
addition to a generous 401k matching program.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office
- Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments,
tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Managing budgets and preparing financial reports for senior
- Planning and organizing conferences, events, staff training,
and employee engagement activities.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and
- Purchase goods, materials, components and vendor services in
line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Ensure that a detail oriented and consistent approach is taken
in relation to all supplier relationships
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery and/or
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Expertise in scheduling and logistics.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
IDM is a fully integrated real estate company focused on
investing, developing, and managing multifamily apartments in the
Pacific Northwest and Southwest Regions of the United States. We
owe our continued growth in the industry to a strategic vision
based on values of faith, respect, and integrity. Building both
traditional garden-style apartments and urban mid-rise spaces, we
manage 4,455 units and have another 3,000 units currently under
By finding the best in the business, we create value in the
communities we serve every day. At IDM, we provide residents with
one-of-a-kind living experiences through our concierge-style
customer service, amenity-rich spaces, exquisite interior design,
landscape, and quality of build that comes with over 27 years of
experience in the industry.
We invest in our people. IDM provides career growth
opportunities, leadership programs, corporate trainings,
competitive compensation, benefits, volunteer hours, incentive
programs, and a fun, supportive culture. To learn more about IDM
Keywords: Investment Development Management, Scottsdale , Supply Chain Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!