Group Sales Manager
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
To produce group revenues for the hotel that meet and exceed
budget expectations, through the process of proposing, negotiating,
and business while building ongoing client relationships.
- To manage all aspects of sales in a designated geographical
market segment, while achieving specific individual and team
- To prepare, present, and negotiate group service proposals and
contracts, including pre-determining availability of rooms/meeting
space; verifying group history; securing deposits from contracted
groups; and negotiating within pre-set guidelines or to variances
established by the Director of Sales.
- To personally conduct site inspections with potential and
current clients, including dining with them at one of the hotel
- To travel on a regular basis to designated target cities, in
order to directly solicit business and participate in industry show
- To work with the Director of Sales + Marketing to design and
implement territorial sales action plans, including setting
personal and team goals, and creating and implementing
- To maintain cordial social and business contact with
representatives of past, repeat, and potential group business.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a
timely and professional manner, and take personal responsibility
for the complete satisfaction of all in-house groups.
- To participate in manager focus groups, Hotel Valley Ho MOD
program, and hotel industry associations (MPI, HSMA), and to attend
hotel functions, as directed.
- To document all sales interactions in a clear, concise
- To follow specified procedures to properly complete daily,
weekly, and monthly sales activity reports.
- To follow all policies and procedures of Hotel Valley Ho.
- To maintain the cleanliness and safety of work areas at all
- To practice safe work habits at all times, to avoid injury to
self and others.
- To attend all mandatory meetings as directed.
- To perform other tasks, including cross-training, as
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Scottsdale , Group Sales Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!