Industry Executive, Financial Services- Consumer Lending
Posted on: June 10, 2021
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment
that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently
exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment
gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build
new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people,
pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and
candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest
priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire
experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being.
Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone
and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we
return to the office. Even though we're not physically together
right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and
new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set
you up for success at TransUnion.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling credit data preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of selling to high level executives
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute sales strategies a
- Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
- Bachelors degree in a business related field or equivalent work
- Willing to travel 50% (post pandemic)
Impact You'll Make:
Industry Executive will be responsible for the end-to-end sales
process of TransUnion's Credit Risk & Marketing Services in the
Consumer Lending marketplace sales team. TransUnion offers FCRA
Credit Data that can be used for the marketing, underwriting and
servicing of consumer loans. These companies are seeking to
identify credit worthy consumers from TransUnion's consumer
database and utilize our data to gain a competitive advantage.
- Responsible for the generation of revenue for TransUnion
products and services within the consumer lending marketplace
within the given territory.
- Develops pipeline and business plan designed to meet and exceed
assigned quotas updating SalesForce to reflect pipeline key dates
and targets, as appropriate.
- Maintain complete understanding of pricing and proposal
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation
with business line owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale
resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and
clients of the various solutions TransUnion offers while providing
feedback to key internal personnel.
- Prospects to potential clients via outbound telephone calls,
e-mail, and any other means necessary while demonstrating the
ability to source prospects while working with marketing to follow
up on outbound campaigns.
- Assists in the implementation of the sales vertical plan as
directed by the consumer lending sales leader as needed.
- Builds and presents TransUnion solutions via PowerPoint and
live application demos effectively demonstrating an understanding
of prospect's business problems.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP
responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of
the problems, while positioning TransUnion as the most effective
resource for making better credit and marketing decisions.
- Understands market and product opportunities based on the
prospect and client communications.
- Communicates internally regarding prospects, opportunities,
competitive issues, product enhancements, as well as, the status of
- Attends Trade shows as needed (post pandemic).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability
status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Industry Exec, Business Dev - Sales
Keywords: Transunion, Scottsdale , Industry Executive, Financial Services- Consumer Lending, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!