Delivery Campaign Manager
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We partner with leading Fortune 100 brands across all major
categories to plan, create, develop and launch the biggest
promotions on earth.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Delivery
Campaign Manager, who wants to be part of a dynamic, fast-moving,
collaborative and growing team.
Candidates must be excellent communicators in both written and
verbal forms, be able to demonstrate strong organization and
attention to detail skills and must possess a desire for personal
growth, willingness to make a contribution to the culture of the
agency and teamwork. Candidates must be comfortable working within
the ATF category.
We believe that a solid plan is the only way to give the client
what they want (an on-time launch) and our resources what they need
(the room to produce a quality product). As a PrizeLogic Delivery
Campaign Manager you must help define and document the requirements
of a project in cooperation with a Solutions Architect and Customer
Success Manager and develop a project plan that ensures flawless
execution and that we launch on time. This approach requires
tenacity, experience, attention to detail and good judgment above
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package.
We produce great work for national agencies and clients alike.
Personal growth, creative contribution, and teamwork are
- Support our teams by understanding client's needs and in turn
set and communicate client expectations in an effort to set our
projects up for success
- Retain and grow business by providing an outstanding client
experience and delivering work that drives results
- Develop and manage the MS project plan for all client's
projects including deliverables for client's third party
- Provide strategic and thoughtful solutions when scope changes
and/or timeline delays occur
- Overseeing all teams and third party vendors contributing to
the success of our client's programs (UX, Creative, Copywriters,
HTML Developers,. Net Developers, IT, Legal)
- Providing solutions-oriented alternatives to challenges that
arise during the project execution
- Developing test plans and conducting site QA (Creative, Copy,
- Manage and evaluate scope creep
For consideration, candidates must possess the following
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management and Account
Management within an agency with experience in managing complex
online/interactive projects, websites, or apps.
- Strong presentation skills
- MS Project experience creating and managing a project plan
- Self-motivator with strong sense of initiative
- Strong organization skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast paced setting
Problem solver who is able to work both independently and as a
team to drive success
PrizeLogic offers an incredible workplace culture with plenty of
room to grow! We also offer a competitive salary, strong benefits
package, and a generous PTO policy. Position may be remote and/or
in one of our office locations in Southfield, Michigan or
Scottsdale, Arizona. Relocation not provided.
Keywords: Prizelogic, Scottsdale , Delivery Campaign Manager, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!