Requisition Number: 2021-3643
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Payson, AZ
Diamond Healthcare is excited to work with Banner Payson with
managing the Senior Adult BH Outpatient Program (SOP) in
conjunction with a Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab program located in Payson
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for a licensed therapist
(MSW, LCSW, LMFT or LPC). This position is located in Payson,
Arizona and can be part-time or full-time.
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package
including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and
401k and more
Your primary day to day responsibilities would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy. Family sessions as
- Keeps therapy notes updated on a daily basis.
Specific qualifications include:
- Arizona State Licensure as a MSW, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Minimum 1 year experience in working with hospital based group
programs or senior adult programs.
- Good communication and organization skills.
Special knowledge :
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working
Banner Payson Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access
hospital providing over 50 years of medical services to the greater
Payson AZ area. BPMC is a three-time recipient of the nation's top
100 hospitals and is now part of the Banner Health family.
Payson is nearly the center of Arizona and just 90 minutes north
of Phoenix AZ. Payson has the oldest continuous rodeo in the world.
Believe it or not, Payson also gets snow, albeit only about 15
inches per year. We enjoy a temperate climate with an annual high
of about 71 degrees and an annual low of 40 degrees.