Solution Engineer - (EST) (8783)
Company: Hard Dollar
Posted on: June 10, 2021
InEight provides field-tested project management software for
the owners, contractors, engineers and architects who are building
the world around us. Over 300,000 users and more than 750 customers
worldwide rely on InEight for real-time insights that help manage
risk and keep projects on schedule and under budget across the
entire life cycle. From pre-planning to design, from estimating to
scheduling, and from field execution to turnover, InEight has
powered more than $400 billion in projects globally across
infrastructure, public sector, energy and power, oil, gas and
chemical, mining, and commercial.
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, InEight supports a remote work
model with employees working throughout the United States, Canada,
Australia, Sri Lanka and Europe. InEight, an ISO
9001:2015-registered company, is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation
(Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North
America's largest and most respected construction and engineering
InEight is a fast-paced, innovative company comprised of
high-energy teams of self-starters playing integral roles in
shaping the future of capital projects around the world. Our
industry-leading solutions, dedicated employees, and proven
leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued
growth and success.
At InEight, we understand construction professionals have a
tough job to do. We built and tested our construction project
management software with real owners on real projects. Our goal is
to provide easy access to data, full visibility of the entire
project life cycle, and performance that's proven on job sites. Our
sales team is designed to target two distinct markets: small to
medium businesses (SMB) and large enterprise accounts (LE). We are
looking for a solution/sales engineer to support a dynamic team of
account executives across both markets.
Characteristics for Success:
- Relatable. Skills include a strong business acumen with the
ability to conduct C-Level business discussions in small or large
- Proven. Strong experience in defining solutions for the
construction and/or engineering industry in an estimating, project
controls, or software sales role.
- Solution-oriented. The ability to dissect processes and
situations to determine the best solution to move forward most
- Driven, yet innovative. You want to master current processes
that make our solutions team more efficient. In the same breath,
you're willing to question current processes and tweak or suggest
alternatives for those that don't work.
- Dependable. Understands accountability to complete complex
projects independently, understanding the level of prioritization
and communication needed to balance your workload.
- Understanding customer requirements by strategizing and leading
RFPs and/or by leading in discovery calls with the customer.
- Performs web-based and in-person demonstrations of InEight
- Execute customer pilots and proof of concepts to conduct deep
dives of customer requirements requiring complex solution
- Build, maintain and enhance demo environment data in
conjunction with product release schedules.
- Serve as a company spokesperson and conduct speaking
engagements at industry events.
- Partner with Delivery Consultants to establish imnplementation
activities required to complete thorough customer proposals.
- Solution/Sales Engineering (or equivalent) experience
- 2-4 years' experience in the construction or engineering
industry (or related software sales for construction industry)
- Experience demonstrating technology solutions in group
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly gain
the attention and trust of prospects
- Ability to work independently in high-volume, short-duration
- A solution-oriented mindset with the ability to understand and
dissect industry processes and situations to determine appropriate
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, once it is safe and
appropriate to do so; currently we are not travelling to client
InEight Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, (EOE) and will
consider all applications without regard to race, marital status,
sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Hard Dollar, Scottsdale , Solution Engineer - (EST) (8783), Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!