Posted on: June 10, 2021
Want to make an impact? We do too. Come join our team of bridge
builders. With full-time remote work as well as in-person
opportunities at multiple office sites, the possibilities are
endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to
automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with
streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We're proud to offer an
unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative
vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your
sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging
the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the overall
success and efficiency of the software implementation process. This
includes but is not limited to the following system modules:
Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Benefits Management, ACA, Learning
Management, Performance Management, and Time & Labor Management.
This position demands both high attention to detail and the ability
to think holistically, intending to boost client satisfaction from
the moment they engage the company. A positive attitude, strong
work ethic, ability to communicate, and a desire to find creative
solutions to problems are required. This goal requires interaction
with multiple departments to ensure a positive client
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage 8-12 simultaneous implementations using project
management tools and techniques
- Guide clients through the implementation process and provide
weekly status reports.
- Assist in establishing strategy and delivery of training for
systems implemented as part of go-live and provide direct support
to end-users at go-live while staying organized and
- Assist in client development of workflow solutions particular
to HR Admin/company requirements.
- Identify recurring points of confusion for end-users and
develop tips sheets, e-learning, and/or another curriculum to
address gaps in understanding.
- Must be able to serve multiple clients in a wide range of
specialties and practices and possess strong relationship-building
and communication skills.
- Deliver client projects and go forward support of those
- Provide client training and education both onsite and
- Report Implementation projects, survey results, and other
related metrics to the team and Management in the weekly
- Follow prescribed training curriculum during the Implementation
process; recommend process improvements as needed.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the client's
complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and
explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting
correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of support and
- Recommend potential products or services to management by
collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Benefits, Human Resources, or Payroll background is highly
desired; candidates with a background in one or more of these
disciplines will be considered first.
- 1+ year experience in an implementation role
- 3+ years in HCM within a SaaS organization
- Experience in combined project management, resource management,
and portfolio management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, or related
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient HR software system knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management,
education, or in a related discipline is preferred but not
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Company-paid holidays, sick pay & vacation
- Temporarily remote
- Casual dress
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with
offices in California, Arizona, Iowa, and Indiana, as well as
remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and
midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution.
As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps
companies maintain compliance, Arcoro's proven cloud-based solution
enables organizations to better manage the entire employee
lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened
time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee
productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems
further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR
solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance
companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company
and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an
ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance
of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and
paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are
cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable
difference in our customer's daily lives.
Arcoro is a Fair and Equal Opportunity Employer
Arcoro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please see
our policy statement here:
Keywords: Arcoro, Scottsdale , Implementation Consultant, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!