Service Desk Analyst
Posted on: June 11, 2021
This is a 3rd-Shift position with regularly-scheduled
hours of 8:00 pm - 6:00 am Sunday through Wednesday
Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for
delivering quality service to customers by providing a single point
of contact for problems and inquiries. Provides customer support,
service, and technical support through analysis and problem solving
over the phone, chat, and remote support. Includes initial
assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and
requests regarding the use of application software products and/or
infrastructure components, collecting information through a
customer conversation, accessing support tools, and consultation
with additional support staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence
- Establish the end-to-end customer experience and provides a
single point-of-contact for the customer, owning incidents and
requests through resolution.
- Uses a variety of remote control tools to remotely
troubleshoot, diagnose, research and resolve technical hardware,
software, network, and telephony issues within established Service
- Assists with escalated and unresolved problems.
- Accurately tracks and routes incident and request tickets
providing thorough documentation of troubleshooting, history, and
resolution. Logs all incidents and requests. Engages other service
desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve
incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or
responsibility, communicating technical information to second level
- Installs software updates and assists users with
issues/problems from a variety of sources including proprietary and
MS Office applications, as well as Microsoft Operating
- Provides end-user support of Android and iPhone including MDM
registration and troubleshooting requests. Interfaces with Vendor
to provide resolution to issues as required.
- Supports a variety of computer hardware and peripherals
including desktops, laptops, thin clients, tablets, hand held
scanners, signature pads, cameras, laser printers, Zebra printers,
scientific balances, Kronos time clocks, wireless access
- Monitors the network proactively, analyzes problems and makes
decisions on appropriate corrective action. Performs basic network
problem resolution, acting as the contact point with network staff
on more complex network and communication problems.
- Maintains user accounts, memberships and rights within Active
Directory, and proprietary systems. Maintains computer accounts
within Active Directory.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all
aspects of customer care and employee information.
- Customizes output reports for auditing, error management and
- Gathers, compiles and reports information pertaining to
downtime, hardware and line problems, vendor maintenance
- Writes operational procedures and knowledge articles for use by
the Service Desk.
- Manages special projects related to customer support and data
integrity, as assigned.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
- Associate's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Information
Technology, related field OR equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft
- Advanced knowledge/understanding of computer hardware,
software, servers, Active Directory, basic networking
ITIL, Six Sigma, HDI Support Center Analyst or other relevant
Service Desk / CI certification preferred.
Three years related experience required.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform
all assigned duties and responsibilities. Must be able to maintain
confidentiality. Excellent customer service through both written
and verbal communication skills. Must be self-motivated with good
organizational skills. Ability to organize workload and work under
pressure. Must be able to work flexible shifts. Strong computer
skills. Experience working in a call center-type environment
(supporting more than 1000 clients). Strong analytical and
problem-solving skills. Experience using remote connectivity tools
and protocols. Documenting and ticketing experience.
EEO including disability and veterans
Keywords: Vitalant, Scottsdale , Service Desk Analyst, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!