Posted on: June 12, 2021
Providing superior customer service, the cashier/clerk processes
customer orders in an efficient, accurate, safe and courteous
manner and stocks general department shelves, including grocery,
non-foods, HBC, frozen food, liquor, dairy and frozen shelves,
refrigerated merchandisers and displays.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude towards customers
and fellow team members.
- Engaging with customers through smiles and greetings, offering
product information, providing selling suggestions and always
giving a genuine thank you.
- Focusing on providing fast and friendly customer service.
- Accurately processing cash register transactions, inputting
product costs, giving back change, processing checks, debit and
credit cards, EBTs, WIC checks, refunds, product coupons and gift
- Understanding the importance of and monitoring product pricing,
signage, and placement and the use of product shelf tags and
accompanying UPC codes.
- Keeping clean, neat, and orderly check stands and work
- Ordering and stocking general department (grocery, dairy,
frozen food, liquor, HBC and non-foods) products, rotating them as
necessary to ensure quality and safety.
- Helping maintain merchandise displays, including end-caps,
floor displays and aisle displays.
- Bags or packages customer purchases according to established
company policies and procedures; properly bag groceries using
proper weight distribution, product type for a total weight of 7 to
15 lbs. per bag (6 to 8 items) to optimize bag capacity and reduce
- Greets all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous
service, assistance, and finalize the transaction by handing the
customer their receipt, thanking them and asking if they need any
Performs other duties as needed or assigned by management. Must
be at least 18-years old.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. This description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at
Employer provides reasonable accommodations to a qualified
employee that does not impose an undue hardship on the
Keywords: Basha's, Scottsdale , Cashier, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!