Sales Manager, Cash Close
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are:
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing
the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple - we
empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of life's most
important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight's technology analyzes millions of home transactions to
determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer
innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end
real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture - but don't just take
it from us. We've been recognized as a best place to work by
Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our
team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to
HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to
our shared success.
What You Will Do Here:
The Cash Close business at HomeLight is revolutionizing how
agents and their clients transact real estate. Our team is looking
for a highly motivated Cash Close Sales Lead to drive deal volume
for our California market.
In this role you will be responsible for the sales performance
of our California market. You'll be leading a team of highly
talented sales people within the Cash Close business. You will
partner with our teams internally and with our real estate agent
partners to ensure our clients' transaction is simple, certain and
satisfying. You will have the opportunity to be on the ground floor
of a new business that is changing real estate transactions
forever. As our business grows your role will have the opportunity
to grow alongside the business.
- Manage a team of Client Managers through weekly coaching, deal
review, and pipeline management.
- Develop a training plan to use when onboarding new hires and
create ongoing training plans for existing team members.
- Provide daily mentorship and guidance and support to your team
- ensuring personal and team goals are met.
- Partner with the Talent team to build out your team of Client
Managers and Sales Assistants within your territory.
- Use data to track conversion and sales performance of your
team, and coach members through opportunities for improvement
- Use your deep understanding of real estate and HomeLight's
purchase criteria to evaluate Cash Close deals while considering
business opportunities and risks
- Work with the Business Sales and Revenue Manager to understand
sales targets, and be the owner of sales goals set for your
- Ensure team's CRM data are up-to-date to keep track of
day-to-day movement & analytics on live leads and transactions
- Serve as escalation point of contact for agents and clients
when Client Managers need support or a deal requires additional
We're Excited About You Because...
- You're eager to grow - you can absorb new concepts across
multiple disciplines quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relentless focus on customer service
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing
- 2+ years of Management experience leading a team of inside
- High-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent performance management skills.
- Residential real estate experience is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, CRM systems
Keywords: HomeLight, Scottsdale , Sales Manager, Cash Close, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!