Floor Lead (SLT) Kierland Commons
Company: Sur La Table
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PART-TIME RETAIL SALES FLOOR LEAD Do you love all things
cooking? Are you interested in sharing that passion with others? If
so, the Retail Sales Floor Lead position at Sur La Table could be
the perfect opportunity for you. This role contributes to our
store's success-and inspires our customers-through product
expertise, customer service, leadership, and retail sales. Our
ideal candidate is a cooking enthusiast and retail professional
looking to grow in their career and leadership skills.
The Floor Lead reports to either the General Manager or Store
Manager. Hours vary by week.
About the Job: What You'll Do
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times - create an
experience that people will love
- Work as part of a high-performing team to achieve individual
and store sales goals
- Become a product expert (we'll help!); provide hands-on
- Follow all Sur La Table policies and procedures
- Lead and model customer service and selling behaviors
- Complete opening/closing responsibilities and assigned daily
- Process POS/register transactions including sales, returns, and
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager on Duty (MOD)
Qualifications: What You'll Need
- 1 year of retail sales and supervisory experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift and move merchandise up to 35lbs
- Ability to climb and descend a ladder to retrieve or move
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (3+ hours)
- A flexible schedule, including daytime, nights, and weekend
- Ability to operate a computer, POS/register system, keyboards,
- Regular and predictable attendance
- May require Food Handlers and/or Food Manager
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Cooking-obsessed environment like no other retail job out
- Generous employee discount on product and cooking classes
- Great co-workers
- 401K + other benefits
Sur La Table Core Competencies: Our Shared Approach
- Focus on the Customer: You inspire and delight your
- Be Genuine: Your communication style is respectful, effective
- Make the Right Call: You effectively blend knowledge,
experience, wisdom and decisive action.
- Take Ownership: You are committed, responsible and provide
- Achieve Results: You meet and exceed goals and
This job description represents a summary of the job, not an
exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and
duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job
description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
Sur La Table has the exclusive right to alter this job description
at any time without notice.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or marital status. Sur La Table will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Keywords: Sur La Table, Scottsdale , Floor Lead (SLT) Kierland Commons, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!