F&B Supervisor - Golf Venue - Starting at $18.00 - Mountain Shadows
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
To work within the framework of a quality Food & Beverage
Service team. Demonstrate a leadership role to all other staff
members. Assist Food & Beverage Manager in staffing, training, and
schedules of pool staff. Be dedicated to our golf bar and the
highest of standards.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the menus, ingredients and methods
of preparation for each dish served at the Golf Bar as well as
Rusty's drink menu, wine list and hours of operation for all food
and beverage outlets.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Rusty's layout and the property in
general. Is knowledgeable about Mountain Shadows and its
- Exhibits control of all shifts; monitors standards, cleanliness
and team performance relative to timing and accuracy with the goal
of total guest satisfaction.
- Assists with training and motivates staff, building morale and
practicing succession planning. Embraces and practices all Mountain
- Ensures Rusty's areas are clean and organized, and that all
equipment is functioning properly, reporting any problems to the
Director of Engineering immediately.
- Assists with fulfilling all functions as required by
accounting; has strong working knowledge of micros point of sale
system, gratuity sheets, employee time edits, and cashier
- Supervise all food and drink orders to ensure they are prepared
to standard recipes; set-up and delivered on time.
- Should be familiar with all positions in the Rusty's Bar, and
be able and willing to fill those positions when needed.
- Attends weekly F&B and Staff meetings; checks Banquet Event
Orders to prepare for any scheduled functions, and informs crew of
- Be aware of all liquor laws as well as company and departmental
policies regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Assists with maintaining Golf Bar inventories and controls
- Coordinates seasonal hours of operation changes. Communicates
these changes to appropriate staff in an efficient and timely
- Is familiar with Maricopa County Health Code and is responsible
for the compliance of the Golf Bar and related employees. Trains
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage
Specific job knowledge, skill and ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills
- Must be in good physical condition; able to lift and quickly
transport heavy trays through wet and crowded areas.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal
- Able to work outdoors in inclement weather when necessary.
Works well under pressure. Can handle hot plates and
- Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guests; questions
and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of
teamwork with fellow employees. Strong attention to detail a
- Must have previous serving/bartending experience. Is
knowledgeable regarding food, beverage and service techniques.
Takes pride in their department and property; is detail
- Previous F&B Supervisor experience preferred.
- Has a sincere desire to provide the utmost in guest
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health
including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable law.
- Assist with hiring, scheduling, and training all Rusty's staff
to include conducting monthly meetings, and illustrating the proper
techniques and etiquette for services.
- Assist with monitoring staff performance, define performance
requirements and develop action plans for achievement of
- Assist with payroll, which regards to reviewing time edits and
- Check staff attendance according to schedules, adjust and
reassign as necessary, in order to provide quality service.
- Ensure cohesiveness with staff.
- Attend administrative meetings.
County Legal Requirement
- Must possess a valid Maricopa County Health Department Food
Handler's card, to be kept on file in Human Resources.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Scottsdale , F&B Supervisor - Golf Venue - Starting at $18.00 - Mountain Shadows, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!