Families FIRST - Care Coordinator/Case Manager (Northeast AZ) $ Sign on bonus
Company: Terros, Inc.
Location: Show Low
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging
opportunity for a Families FIRST Care Coordinator.
Working as part of a team for the Terros Health's Families FIRST
program. This individual will impact the lives of families trying
to overcome the barrier of substance abuse in order to reach family
reunification and self-sufficiency. The Families FIRST program
gives back to the community by generously sponsoring vulnerable
children and families affiliated with all of our programs, in
providing gifts for children or other essential household items to
positively impact them during the holiday season. The individual
will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized,
We are a healthcare company focused on the whole person,
providing primary care and specializing in mental health and
substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live
their lives in recovery and we save lives every day.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading
Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and
Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Recently awarded among Arizona's Most Admired Companies in 2020
by AZ Big Media
Terros Health is now hiring for a Full-Time Care
This position is available throughout Northeast Arizona.
Offering Excellent Salary!
Offering a $500 Sign on Bonus for New Hires!!!
$ Bilingual Language Differential Pay Available!
The Care Coordinator works closely with DCS, collaborative
partners and other community resources to engage clients and
streamline services in order to remove barriers, alleviate
substance use and improve the prospect of family reunification.
- Completes a short-term plan with assessed clients to ensure
those needing AFF services have access to treatment.
- Conducts a meeting or conference call with the Service Team
(client, family members, DCS worker, and other agencies providing
services to the family) to discuss and finalize the Service
- Schedules and conducts a monthly Service Plan review with the
Service Team, to monitor progress, identify completed goals or
significant changes, and updates the Service Plan quarterly for
submission to the DCS Specialist.
- Participates at the Child & Family Team, Adult Recovery Team,
Team Decision Making Meetings, Substance Exposed Newborn Safe
Environment Meetings, and DCS/JOBS Case Plan Staffing's.
- Provides concrete supportive services based on the needs of the
family in achieving sobriety, including, but not limited to car
repair, housing assistance, utility assistance, clothing, food,
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but
not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Associate's degree in the (BH) field, with a minimum of 3 years
of experience behavioral health (BH) field, or
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or (BH) field, or
- Master's degree or higher in behavioral health field.
- Must pass background check in accordance with Terros Health and
DCS requirements which includes, but is not limited to, no
probation or parole within the last 10 years.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1)
or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working
days of employment
- Ability to pass the DCS Central registry
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 22 years
of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet
requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Knowledge of the dynamics of substance abuse and its effect on
- Knowledge of, and the ability to connect clients with,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational, time management and computer skills
- Experience completing progress notes
Physical demands of this position are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health and
wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our
employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit
our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
Keywords: Terros, Inc., Scottsdale , Families FIRST - Care Coordinator/Case Manager (Northeast AZ) $ Sign on bonus, Other , Show Low, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!