Quality Specialist, Educator - Clinical Trials - Remote
Matrix Clinical Trials partners with leading medical centers,
research institutions and vaccine trials to support critical trial
logistics and the acceleration of the vaccine development process.
Through its nationwide network of clinicians and state-of-the-art
mobile health clinics, Matrix is reaching communities with barriers
to healthcare access, while maintaining the highest standards for
safety and effectiveness. This allows more vulnerable populations
to participate in trials while reducing travel and other access
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel,
offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of
business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical
facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable
decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial
participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix
adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data
collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk
individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better
health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and
businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health
solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care
solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification
program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited
laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and
clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing
companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled
quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and
compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and
passion while making a difference in the community.
About the Position:
The Quality Specialist, Educator - Clinical Trials is
responsible for conducting training needs analysis and developing
clinical related training materials, communications and activities
per study protocol and/or as identified for the Clinical Trials
service line. The Quality Specialist, Educator - Clinical Trials
will work with service line and field leaders to identify content
for training needs, including conducting research on current
clinical research guidelines and best practices for training
topics; conducting ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure
program effectiveness and recommending and implementing
modifications as necessary.
The Quality Specialist, Educator - Clinical Trials will design
and develop educational programs for traditional classroom, live
online, Web-based, and blended learning activities. The Quality
Specialist, Educator - Clinical Trials also will assist in the
development of educational policies, procedures, guidelines and
educational tools to ensure compliance with federal regulations,
applicable guidelines and Matrix policies, procedures and
guidelines related to clinical trials. The Clinical Educator will
participate in all quality, regulatory and compliance activities
related to clinical trials as required.
Type: Full Time Regular
Salary: Salary + years of experience
Location: Primary location: 9201 E. Mountain View Road,
Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Position is Remote opportunity.
Hours: Days, evenings, and occasional Weekends.
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with
company matching, paid time off, paid holidays and eligible for
- Responsible for developing general and study-specific
evidence-based training materials for Matrix clinical research
staff supporting protocol adherence and delivery of comprehensive
assessments and initiatives for Matrix clients and members specific
to human subject research protections and data integrity.
- Develops and evaluates training materials supporting quality
assurance activities consistent with Matrix medical network
policies and protocols, including development of educational
curriculum, general and study-specific training matrices.
- Development/presentation of in-service and regulatory
educational presentations; creating, maintaining and updating a
core set of information materials.
- Participates in all mandatory training and compliance programs,
including audits and inspections, while seeking guidance for
compliance-related concerns when applicable..
- Responsible for developing a "train the trainer" program(s) and
keeping the "trainers" supplied with updated training
- Designs instructor-led, web-based, and blended training
materials, partnering with Matrix Subject Matter Experts to create
content, as appropriate while adhering to all applicable laws,
regulations and Matrix Medical Network policies, procedures and
- Conducts ongoing evaluations and assessments to ensure program
effectiveness and recommends and implements modifications as
- Manages and monitors priorities of active learning requests,
including but not limited to evaluation of educational requirements
related to protocol evaluation and study feasibility.
- Manages review of protocol amendments and necessary updates to
study specific training and education to reflect updates and
- Serves as the subject matter expert in research education
within the Clinical Trials service line with the ability to
collaborate with Clinical Services/Clinical Operations to obtain
information related to needed training programs and individual
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's Degree preferred; disease
- Clinical research certification (ACRP/SOCRA) preferred.
- Minimum three to five years of experience with adult learning
theory; research education and training curriculum development
- Minimum three to five years of experience in direct participant
or research personnel education, trial education, site monitoring
and protocol execution and analysis, identifying critical
information for dissemination.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of software applications to enhance design and
effectively create curriculum to deliver and meet the needs of the
Clinical Trials service line.
- Demonstrated ability in: effective and persuasive verbal
communication skills in both individual and group settings; oral
and written communication skills to a varied audience; research
document and data synthesis review.
- Process/Continuous improvement methodology experience a
Supervisory: This position does not have direct reports
Travel: Travel is required for this position. Typically up to
25%. Will vary based on business needs.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Remote, . Primary Location:
Scottsdale, AZ, Remote, Job: Quality Specialist Educator, Clinical
Trials, Regular Shift. Full-time Job Level: Day Job, Travel,
Monday, Friday. Job, Recruitment, Work from Home Opportunity,
educator, quality, Full-Time, benefits, Regular, Job Type,
Standard, Travel, Pay, Hours