Bartender - Full Time - Scottsdale/ Shea
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Bartender with Oregano's is an impressive multitasker and
conversationalist who just so happens to make a mean margarita! In
this key position, you are expected to attend to the detail and
presentation of each drink order, suggest and sell food items, and
keep the bar area squeaky clean. Oregano's is a full-service
restaurant and team environment, so you will do a little bit of
everything from mixing drinks, to bussing tables, to greeting
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure bar is well stocked and set with all supplies at the
beginning of each shift.
- Maintain bar organization, neatness, and cleanliness throughout
- Welcome and engage guests, greet regular guests by name, and
recall their preferences.
- Answer questions and make recommendations about our food,
beverages, features, and other promotions.
- Perform side work at the start, throughout, and end of each
shift as required.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities according to the
written General Standards of Conduct and Guidelines and
Responsibilities in the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Bring good vibes every day and embrace our team-centric motto
of "Everybody's job is Everybody's job!"
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members and
- Give 100%, 100% of the time and expect the same from your
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid state accredited food safety and alcohol compliance
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Previous bartending experience (1-3 years), or a 6-month tenure
- Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to balance and move up to 50 pounds for distances of up
to 50 feet.
- Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Founded in 1993, Oregano's has grown to 24 restaurants across
Arizona and, most recently, into the beautiful state of Colorado.
We serve handcrafted thin crust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas,
huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned
dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie. Using fresh ingredients and
real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano's combines
authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes,
friendly service, and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to
create a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Health & Wellness Initiatives Related To Our Present
Circumstances: We are conducting pre-shift health screenings with
all Team Members, mandating mask-wearing in all areas of the
restaurant, washing our hands well and often, and practicing social
distancing in our dining rooms and waiting areas.
Oregano's is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and
provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal
Keywords: Oregano's, Scottsdale , Bartender - Full Time - Scottsdale/ Shea, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!