Company: Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) is the largest
owner/operator of medical office properties in the nation. HTA is a
publicly traded real estate investment trust that acquires, owns
and operates medical office buildings. Since 2006, the company has
invested $7.5 billion in medical office buildings and other
healthcare assets comprising more than 25.4 million square feet
across 32 states.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare financial models for real estate acquisitions,
dispositions, and development, including detailed cash flow, FFO,
and return analyses.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend solutions for investment
- Conduct due diligence on acquisitions and development
- Support efforts to source and negotiate medical real estate
- Assist in analysis of potential acquisitions, dispositions, and
development opportunities, which will include preparation of
financial models, projections, financing memorandums, and
- Perform property and market research.
- Work closely with acquisitions, dispositions, development,
asset management, and accounting teams.
- Maintain database to track brokers, developers, and other
sources of potential transactions including deal summary log of
both listed and closed deals.
- Manage acquisitions due diligence, including coordination and
oversight of third-party due diligence
- Assist in the closing of transactions
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience in real estate
and a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and/or an MBA with
a concentration in Finance or Real Estate
- Possess strong analytical, written and oral communication
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Be proficient in Argus Enterprise, Excel, Microsoft Office
Suite, and have a working knowledge of financial discounted cash
- Must have the desire to solve problems, work autonomously,
learn new financial concepts and be comfortable working in a
dynamic team environment
Keywords: Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., Scottsdale , Acquisitions Analyst, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!