Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Laundry Attendant maintains constant supply of clean linens
for the hotel. Performs all stages of linen processing including
collecting transporting sorting weighing loading and unloading
(washers dryers and chutes) ironing folding storing and delivering)
during the overnight hours. Cleans laundry machinery and laundry
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Employees must at all times be friendly helpful and courteous
to guests managers and fellow employees.
- Understand operation of washing machines and dryers.
- Wash and dry all dirty linens towels rags etc. as directed by
- Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as
- Operate iron as per standard and ensure that it is shut off at
the end of day.
- Fold linens/towels and stock linen carts as required.
- Always practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests and
- Sweep and mop laundry floors storing all linens off the
- Be familiar with all Aimbridge Hospitality's policies and house
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels from laundry
- Keep laundry carts clean and free of debris.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Hotel Adeline is a new boutique hotel that infuses eclectic
style and energy into Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona. Every visit
offers neat finds including 213 guestrooms, unique eateries
Selfmade and Good & Proper and a buzzing pool scene with live
music, lawn games and lively bar Freeystyle.
Adeline's guestrooms blend ambiance and style with comfort and
convenience. After making a splash at the pool or grabbing dinner
at Selfmade, guests can relax with fine furnishings and
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As the
global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries,
from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination
resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Scottsdale , Laundry Attendant-Night, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!