Music Program Coordinator
Company: One Step Beyond, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
$1,000 New Hire Bonus!!! Limitation apply.
First 25 New Hires!
Music Program Coordinator
The Company: One Step Beyond,
Inc. is a nonprofit organization. Our Vision is a world in which
individuals with disability are fully included in all aspects
of community life and are appreciated for the contributions they
can make to their community.
The Position: We're looking
for a Music Program Coordinator. The Music Program Coordinator
is responsible for the development and oversight of the Music
program, including program curriculum, lessons, supplies, events
and member development.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 2+ years of music performance and/or teaching experience.
- 1+ years working with individuals with intellectual
- Proficient in computer use (Microsoft Office Applications &
- Demonstration of strong experience in: leadership, innovation,
reliability, and effective communication.
- Strong organizational, inventory, curriculum and course
preparation and delivery skills.
- Ability to accurately interpret DDD program specifications and
policies and implement them with guidance from the Recreational
- Appropriate certifications and clearance according to DDD State
- Good Driving record, must pass MVR inquiry.
- Partner with the Recreation Supervisor and Life Skills Team to
develop, deliver and continuously improve the responsiveness of the
Music Program curriculum by planning and facilitating meaningful
daily program and individualized member schedules to address their
needs, interests, aptitudes, and ISP goals and objectives.
- Assess, plan and develop individualized and music class
programming and curriculum for all One Step Beyond program members,
including design and direction of all music classes and technique,
karaoke, music appreciation, composition, brand rehearsal, and
performance preparation for the music program participants, as well
as providing direction for safety in recreation and performance
settings and ensuring access to music opportunity for all OSBI
- Develop and complete daily and monthly music data collection
and progress reports for all One Step Beyond Music program
participants and provide this to Life Skill and Recreation Program
Supervisor upon request.
The Location: 8224 E Evans
Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Why Should You Apply?
- Take advantage of our $1,000 New Hire Bonus Program! In
Addition to Arizona's Return to Work $2,000 Bonus Program!!!
- We offer extensive benefits ranging from 401(k) to Vision
- Stable industry with on the job training for growth and
One Step Beyond, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and a
Department of Economic Security, Division of Developmental
Disability (DES/DDD) Licensed, Contracted Provider Agency. Our
Vision is a world in which individuals with disability are fully
included in all aspects of community life and are appreciated for
the contributions they can make to their community. Our Mission is
to provide programs and services that empower individuals with
disability to realize the opportunities that lead to achieving the
fundamental components of a fulfilling life: maximum independence,
meaningful work, enriching social relationships, and full inclusion
in community life. We offer programs in vocational development,
employment, and placement; life skills training, focusing on social
skill development, functional literacy, and household management;
recreation and fitness, including Special Olympics; and cultural
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: One Step Beyond, Inc., Scottsdale , Music Program Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!