Contracts Manager - Legal
Company: Blue Yonder
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Blue Yonder Title:
Other comparable titles:
Contracts Desk Manager, Sr. Contracts Manager
Blue Yonder's Legal Department is looking for a talented
Contracts Manager to support our SaaS transformation and North
America sales. The individual will be engaged in review and
negotiation of contract terms and conditions, as well as driving
processes and practices to improve the efficiency of our
- Core responsibilities include: reviewing, drafting and
negotiating revenue related agreements (including license,
maintenance, SaaS, professional services and partner agreements,
order schedules, amendments, and other commercial contracts) as
well as working with the legal team on improving and standardizing
our internal processes.
Our current technical environment:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience with PowerBI, Salesforce, and Contract Lifecycle
Management programs is preferred.
What you'll do:
- Serve as team lead to one or more customer-facing contract
- Review, draft, and negotiate customer and partner-facing
software, SaaS and services-related agreements.
- Work with the Legal, Sales, Support and Finance teams to ensure
negotiations result in optimal terms and close customer
- Review non-standard terms and involve necessary teams to obtain
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal,
Finance, Sales, Operations, Support and Product teams to drive
- Act as a subject matter expert to train the junior contract
specialists, as well as, members of the Deal Desk and Sales teams
on contract provisions and handling of customer requests.
- Work with cross functional teams to establish consistent
requirements and processes for revenue contracts.
- Assist with the creation, updating and maintaining of contract
templates, playbooks, SOPs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry-related issues.
- Performs other responsibilities and special projects in support
of the legal team's goals and initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in
reviewing, drafting and negotiating transactional agreements,
preferably in SaaS, supply chain, or a related industry.
- At least 2 years as a team lead or manager of a high-performing
- At least 2 years' experience with contracting process and
continuous improvement projects.
- Experience managing the expectations of aggressive sales teams
in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient and efficient contract negotiating and drafting
- Ability to understand legal, risk and business impacts to
contract language and deal velocity.
- Ability to analyze contracts and apply basic revenue
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills,
comfortable communicating to peers, management, other business
units and customers.
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build strong
working relationships with individuals at all levels in the company
and around the world.
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to successfully
multitask, flexible, detail oriented.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their
values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the
success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out
here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the
platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Blue Yonder, Scottsdale , Contracts Manager - Legal, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!