Love Aesthetics? Come Join the Ideal Image National Sales Team
as an Aesthetic Sales Consultant
Compensation - This position offers a very competitive
compensation, including an uncapped commissions plan. Average total
income per year is $85,000+, with top performers earning between
$150,000 - $200,000 per year.
Location: This is a remote and work from home position.
Available states include: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut,
Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas,
Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New
Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon,
Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington,
Schedule: To support hours of operation, this position requires
nights and weekend scheduling and availability.
For Eastern Standard Time applicants, please note that working
hours will require a daily schedule up until 10 PM EST.
Why join us at Ideal Image:
Ideal Image employees are the heart of our company. From
comprehensive health benefits to company-sponsored world class
training, we take care of our employees. If you're all about hard
work, passion, and loving what you do (like us), then you might
just be the perfect fit for our ever-growing team. Benefits of
joining ideal image include:
- Generous compensation structure including a lucrative and
uncapped commission plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, and 401k
with company match!
- Career growth and advancement
- World Class and company-sponsored training on Ideal Image
- Employee Free Treatments and Discounts on Products and
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Supportive and hardworking team members - we are a #ONETEAM
About Ideal Image:
Ideal Image MedSpa was created with this simple mission: to help
people look and feel their best.
We are the nation's largest and leading MedSpa, with over 160
locations across 33 states and Canada, and rapidly growing. Our
innovation is unmatched in the industry, and we are meticulous
about testing, efficacy and safety standards. All our services are
delivered by the most highly trained medical providers available,
so you can place your full trust in them.
Being a part of Ideal Image, means being a part of the team
driving a fast paced, growing, and innovative company. For over 20
years, Ideal Image has been delivering real results and emotional
transformations that are unlike anything else. Our team of skin,
face and body specialists and medical professionals work together
to help you develop a personalized, non-invasive treatment plan.
From laser hair removal to Botox & fillers, skin lifting and
beyond, we only use the most advanced, cutting edge technology and
services for real, natural-looking results.
The Aesthetic Sales Consultant position is vital to driving
sales results by promoting and selling Ideal Image services. We are
looking for top sales performers with a proven track record of
consultative sales success. The preferred candidate is confident
with a high level of integrity coupled with a customer-centric
attitude. In this role the Sales Consultant is responsible for
consultations and generating enthusiasm for all of our services
(Laser Hair Removal, Botox Fillers, CoolSculpting, CoolTone,
Broadband Light Therapy and Ultherapy).
Our expert and knowledgeable inside sales teams provide warm
leads and pre-set consultations to each Sales Consultant generated
through various channels. In addition to new patient sales, this
role requires follow-up with previous potential clients/patients
who have not purchased services in the past. The successful Sales
Consultant is able to renew potential client interest by promoting
services offered by Ideal Image.
Available Locations: This is a remote and work from home
This role will require a highly motivated individual with strong
negotiation and closing skills with the ability to overcome
objections in a consultative environment. Essential functions
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate sales process by conducting and scheduling
appointments with warm leads; conduct initial consultation;
describe Ideal Image's treatments and services with an expert
- Close sales by building strong rapport with potential patient;
explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections;
discuss and prepare financing documents
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with
existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current
Ideal Image patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain detailed records of completed
transactions and patients.
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients
who have expressed an interest in Ideal Image to help educate them
on the process, identify where they are in their decision-making
process, and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed
scheduling a treatment.
- Drive clinic sales to achieve monthly targets based on company
metrics by cross promotion of new services/treatments.
- Maintain relationships with all current and previous clients
and build strong client rapport.
- Demonstrate ethical sales practices and adhere to all company
protocols, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with medical teams to ensure premier
- Provide value and educate patients regarding our approach, the
procedure, and our processes, including all documentation and
financing/payment options available.
- Manage the appropriate follow up with both the in-center
clinical team and the patient to ensure a great experience leading
up to and through the procedure.
- Maintain and develop a patient pipeline and regularly follow up
with prospective patients who did not move forward in their initial
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and
negotiation skills (2+ years consultative selling experience highly
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com
High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree from an
accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may
be substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong
decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software
applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)