Company: C-A-L Ranch
Location: Show Low
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The cashier position is responsible for maintaining guest
service, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing,
pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in
adherence to all company policy/store standards.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- A cashiers responsibility is one of the most important in our
organization. You are the face of our company. The cashier may be
the only person to have contact with a customer. It is essential
that our cashiers represent C-A-L Ranch Stores as a company with
the highest standard of professionalism and courtesy.
- Ensure that each guest receives legendary customer service by
providing a guest friendly environment, including greeting and
acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid
product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise
promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate
in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices,
including signing, pricing and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and
maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS
- Communicate guest request to management.
- Accurately maintain a balanced cash drawer.
- Accurately operate the inventory system for price checking and
- Make change; take checks; run credit/debit cards and issue
receipts to customers.
- Reads and records totals shown on cash register tape and
verifies against cash on hand.
- Gives cash refunds or issues credit memorandums to customers
for returned merchandise according to C-A-L Ranch Stores refund
- Operates cash register by passing price coded items across
electronic scanner to record price, compile printed list, and
display cost of customer purchase, tax, and rebates on monitor
- C-A-L Ranch Stores sells a variety of items, of various sizes
and weights. Cashiers are required to regularly lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds, occasionally engaging in assisted lifting over 25
pounds. Any lifting over 25 lbs requires the help of a hand truck
and assistance from a second employee.
- All cashiers are required to watch C-A-L Ranch Stores safety
videos and perform their duties in accordance to safety
- Answer all incoming phone calls and forward them to the
appropriate personnel. Cashiers must complete this task in a timely
and efficient manner.
- Assist in the training of other associates or new
- As a cashier you must be physically present at the C-A-L Ranch
Store. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Work
schedules are completed weekly.
- Employee must be able to understand and communicate effectively
in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift materials weighing up to
Keywords: C-A-L Ranch, Scottsdale , Cashier, Other , Show Low, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!