Compliance Coordinator - Scottsdale, AZ
Company: The Joint
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Part time: 16-20 hours per week
Requires at least 1 year of recent medical records experience
and high technical skills including EMR experience.
Responsibilities include tracking and timely fulfillment all
medical records requests, scanning documents into our EMR system,
and assisting with compliance audits.
Responsible for reviewing incoming 3rd party requests for
records, identifying patients and transmitting securely the records
to the requesting party. Working closely with 3rd party record
retrieval companies to establish an open line of communication.
Act as a conduit between the Chiropractic provider, PC's and
franchisees to verify corporate compliance of Doctor's malpractice.
Your duties and responsibilities also include answering questions
from PC's, franchisees and acting as an ambassador for the Risk &
The candidate must be willing to work independently after
receiving appropriate in-house training. The candidate will also be
given other assignments during periods of down time. Must be able
to work as a team player and be willing to take on minor
projects/tasks as needed.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one (1) years medical office experience
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be honest and trustworthy.
- Reports to work regularly without tardiness.
- Maintains positive attitude and willingness to work with other
team members when necessary.
- Works independently from a home office
- Completes work accurately and confidentially.
- Willingness to take on other tasks when needed.
- Prior EMR experience.
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA and practices of confidentiality in a
Keywords: The Joint, Scottsdale , Compliance Coordinator - Scottsdale, AZ, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!