Company: eTechXperts, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
One of our clients located in Scottsdale, AZ is looking for a
Sustaining Engineer. This is a full-time opportunity. If you are
interested in my opportunity. Please send me a copy of your resume
to . Thank you.
This company is looking for an Engineer to join our team. This
role is based in Scottsdale, AZ and will report to the Director of
Engineering. At a glance, this role will act as a member of the
Sustaining Engineering Team and their core responsibilities will
encompass 1) driving improvements in existing products 2) managing
change to existing products as part of a sustaining engineering
effort. Knowledge of accelerated lifetime testing, 3D mechanical
design/documentation, and familiarity with a wide variety of
- Collaborate with Reliability to prioritize and analyze and
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to improve DFM.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain to qualify products from new
- Qualify design changes and manage their implementation into
existing products by participating in the change control
- Respond to Engineering Change Requests and fulfill Engineering
Change Notification creation and workflow for Engineering
- Evaluate, and implement part deviation requests.
- Proactively seek out and implement design improvements to lower
product cost, increase reliability, and improve performance.
- Management of PDM system
- Respond to internal and external Engineering questions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate excels is someone who embraces a mentality
of "Yes, If." They've got grit and tenacity and are ready to jump
in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Engineering experience in technology and/or consumer products,
demonstrating technical, manufacturable, and commercialized
solutions. All experience levels welcome.
- Hold a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or other
mechanical-centric Engineering discipline.
- Have practical knowledge of statics, dynamics, strength of
materials, thermal and fluid design, and the ability to effectively
apply such knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Can generate robust, mechanical drawings, prototypes, and
written reports. 3D CAD experience a must (SolidWorks proficiency
- Have working knowledge of accelerated lifetime testing for
mechanical and electromechanical components.
- Have excellent capacity for both logical reasoning and creative
thinking as evidenced by the ability to invent, conceptualize, and
- Have a high level of personal commitment to quality, with
demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail in all phases of
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
highlighted by a flexible and collaborative working style.
You'll impress us with:
- ALT and HALT testing of electronic and electromechanical
components (PCBAs, Sensors, DC motors, fans and pumps)
- Familiarity with corrosion testing and prevention
- PDM management experience
- Familiarity with standard thermo and fluid metrology
- Knowledge of photovoltaics
- Data analytics
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 13 paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term disability and long-term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Competitive salary
- A significant opportunity for personal and professional
ABOUT SOURCE GLOBAL The team comes to work every morning with
one purpose: perfecting your water and the water of everyone on
this planet. Together with our customers, our partners, and our
team, we are transforming the human relationship with water.
Our Vision Perfecting water for every person, every place
Making drinking water an unlimited resource
We designed a HydropanelTM that meets the drinking water needs
of the more than seven billion people on earth. Applying
thermodynamics, materials science, and controls technology, needs
only sunlight and air to make drinking water each day at homes,
schools, offices and more.
Keywords: eTechXperts, LLC, Scottsdale , Sustaining Engineer, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!