Product Support Analyst I
Company: Discount Tire
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people
with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been
growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our
history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we
are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our
growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our
retail and corporate operations.
Under direct supervision, the Product Support Analyst I analyzes
escalated issues, questions, including, but not limited to, Point
of Sale application, SAP and payment applications. Additionally,
this position is responsible for documenting customer feedback on
applications and providing recommendations to improve
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research escalated inquiries/issues by using critical thinking,
initiative, and collaboration in combination with established
processes and procedures
- Work closely with Product and Project Teams to gain
understanding of and provide support for critical business
- Identify, recommend and document modifications or improvements
for critical business applications
- Serve as a technical liaison between the development and user
- Review and analyze customer feedback on critical business
- Conduct training for Service Desk and other support teams on
new products or services being rolled out to the enterprise
- Complete Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance processes
- Create and review instructional documents and knowledge
articles for business applications and processes
- Perform Quality Assurance validation on business applications
software releases and fixes
- Provide on-call support for escalated production issues on a
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
- Follow Incident Management Procedures and assist with Customer
Communication for High Priority issues affecting the
- Reconcile finance/invoices, data, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires a minimum of one year IT support
experience or eighteen months working with Company business
applications hardware experience.
- Knowledge of POS systems, SAP, invoice applications systems and
payment application systems is necessary.
- This position requires excellent written and verbal
communication along with strong interpersonal and customer
- Ability to prepare and/or execute test plans, test scripts and
test cases is necessary.
- Intermediate level computer experience, including Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
- This position requires technical, analytical and critical
thinking skills, including, but not limited to, attention to
detail, analytical, trouble-shooting and problem solving.
- Ability to work efficie
Keywords: Discount Tire, Scottsdale , Product Support Analyst I, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!