GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company
specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and
expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in
innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of
freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in
near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network,
GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a
customer base of over 25,000 shippers.
The Collection Account Analyst I is responsible for monitoring
customer accounts and actively working with outside agents to
resolve customer issues.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily duties include all aspects of collections including
reconciliation on payments and account status while monitoring
- Work with outside agents to resolve customer issues
- Actively work with internal and external clients regarding
- Daily calls to customers regarding delinquent invoices
- Maintain a positive relationship with sales agents and customer
by utilizing good communication and collaboration
- Escalate key issues to Manager of Collections as needed
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum education high school diploma
- 1-2 years customer service work experience
- Customer service/relationship management
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of MS Office programs a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Freight experience a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is
largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This
would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and
bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Travel for this position is minimal.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
Please be aware all correspondence, interview requests, offers,
etc. will only come from members of the talent acquisition team
with GlobalTranz domains ending in @globaltranz.com.
GlobalTranz is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.