Payroll Coordinator - $1,000 signing bonus
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the
coordination, processing, and distribution of system-wide payroll
time and earnings records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Assures quality customer service to all internal and external
- Responds to outside agencies and insurance carriers involving
- Receives and verifies time records for compliance, accuracy,
- Processes manual checks, wire transfers, reversals and stop
payments. Communicates manual check information to operating
- Ensures the integrity of all submitted documents through
verification and investigation and if required, forwards to the
appropriate level of management for approval.
- Is responsible for processing and payment of payroll deductions
(e.g., garnishments, child support).
- Maintains complete files of payroll processing time and earning
records and reports.
- Participates in year-end closing and processing of W-2's.
- Fields employee questions regarding payroll and timekeeping and
provides timely responses.
- Prepares, reports, transmits and reconciles payroll data.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
- Relevant Associates degree or equivalent combination of
education and experience required.
- Knowledge of payroll fundamentals, such as, but not limited to
FLSA regulation, payroll processing gross to net, pre-tax benefits,
garnishments and basic payroll taxation functions required.
- Three years related experience required. To include:
- One year of hands on payroll processing accountability for a
- HRIS/Payroll system experience preferably with Kronos, Oracle
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and management
and provide a high level of customer service.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level in
Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
EEO including disability and veterans
Keywords: Vitalant, Scottsdale , Payroll Coordinator - $1,000 signing bonus, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!