Restaurant Manager - $500 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Benchmark Hotel Valley Ho
Posted on: September 3, 2021
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Assist the Restaurant General Manager in the supervision of the
restaurant operations and personnel in order to ensure that the
highest quality standards are met for food, service, and
Sign-On Bonus of $500 after 90 days;
- Lead restaurant staff in service period.
- Knowledgeable about the resort and its packages.
- Ensure staff accurately rings orders.
- Monitor sitting and serving procedures, establish timely
service as a high priority.
- Fulfill all functions as required by accounting.
- Assure each order is fulfilled to the guest’s request; if
dissatisfaction occurs, effectively and appropriately diffuse as
quickly as possible.
- Edit employee timesheets bi-weekly to ensure smooth
- Perform line employees' job functions as needed under high
volume and emergency situations.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors,
co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Restaurant
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization’s policies and applicable law.
- Exhibit control of all shifts; monitor standards, cleanliness,
and team performance relative to timing and accuracy with the goal
of total guest satisfaction.
- Motivate staff, build morale, and practice succession
- Train restaurant staff in service of fine cuisine, this
includes but is not limited to, clearing ladies’ plates first,
- Train staff to recognize resort packages sold and how to ring
these using micros system.
- Embrace and practice all the resort’s standards.
- Interview, fill out personnel action forms, performance
reviews, coaching, and counseling forms.
- Schedule staff accordingly to ensure proper coverage and timely
- Must have two to three years of restaurant management
- Current Food Handler’s Card.
- Knowledgeable regarding food, beverage, and room service
- Strong working knowledge of micros point of sale system,
gratuity sheets, employee time edits, and cashier close-outs.
- Familiarity with all positions in the restaurant and be able
and willing to fill those positions when needed.
- Ability to lift and quickly transport heavy trays up to 60 lbs.
on slippery surfaces.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak, and write English
- Self-motivated, organized, fast, and even-tempered.
- Strong attention to detail a must.
- Pleasant personality to effectively deal with guests; questions
and service, and to contribute to the overall atmosphere of
teamwork with fellow employees.
- Ability to quickly deliver quality products while under
- Requires extending arms, bending, and stooping to reach
- Possess excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal
- Must adhere to practices of occupational safety and health
including wearing personal protective equipment when required.
Keywords: Benchmark Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale , Restaurant Manager - $500 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!