Company: Benchmark Hotel Valley Ho
Posted on: September 3, 2021
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
This position contributes to the success of Hotel Valley Ho by
leading and energetically ensuring beautiful and superior quality
desserts delivered from our bakery program at ZuZu Restaurant and
Catering. Ensure all pastry preparation and plate presentation is
to established specifications of Chef.
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not
- Organize and clean pastry preparation stations as to maintain
established par stocks, prep levels for efficient production and
appearance while exceeding health code standards.
- Ensure all food preparation supplies are properly ordered,
received, handled and stored.
- Assist wherever needed in any of the resort’s F&B food
preparation outlets to ensure timely and smooth quality
- Develop positive working relations with all other
- Maintain consistency of product with great attention to food
quality, taste and presentation.
- Aid in the concept, creativity, revision and implementation of
- Set the example as it relates to speed, cleanliness and
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors,
co-workers, and management.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Executive Chef
and/or Pastry Chef.
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization
policies and applicable law.
- Ensure that stations are properly staffed.
- Assist Executive Chef and Sous Chef in administrative functions
such as scheduling and the control of both food and labor
- Maintain high employee morale and a good reliable staff; Train
and motivate cooks.
- Ensure that all employees maintain high standards of dress and
- Organize an efficient flow of production and maintain minimum,
but adequate staffing.
- Ensure proper maintenance and care of property equipment is
exhibited by all employees.
- Always project a positive attitude; embrace and support the
resort’s guidelines and procedures.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills
- Ability to maintain a pleasant disposition and function
efficiently in high stress/pressure work environment. Solid
interpersonal, organizational, and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work on slippery surfaces, and work well under
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to work long hours standing in one area to perform
essential job functions.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Requires extending arms, bending and stooping to reach
- Must be responsible, insightful, detail oriented, and
- Must be able to work flexible and long hours.
- Ability to quickly deliver quality product while under
- Good communication skills, and able to not only manage but
- Promote excellent guest relations.
- Maintain a high level of work quality and quantity per resort
- At all times maintain the highest standards of professionalism,
ethics, and a positive attitude toward all resort guests and fellow
Keywords: Benchmark Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale , Pastry I, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!