Company: OdySea Aquarium LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2021
As part of the Arizona Boardwalk human resources team, this
position is responsible for aligning business objectives with team
members and management across all AZB business units. The position
formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver
value-added service to management and employees that reflects the
business objectives of the organization. The HR Coordinator
maintains an effective level of business literacy about the
business unit's business goals and its culture and uses the
knowledge to make AZB a desirable place to work. This position
supports the Vice President of Human Resources to enforce policies,
procedures, and programs encompassing all aspects of human resource
management including employee relations, salary administration,
benefits, and talent/organizational development.
- PHR or SPHR certification desired
- I9 experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience of at least 2 years in
- Strong experience in recruiting strategy, design, and execution
to ensure strong retention, talent development, succession planning
and effective recognition programs
- Experience in compliance reporting, specifically w/ EEO1
- Strong computer and record keeping skills.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Able to manage multitask work in a strong-paced environment.
Keywords: OdySea Aquarium LLC, Scottsdale , HR Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!