Process Management Analyst
Company: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Designs, develops, configures, customizes, documents, deploys,
maintains and upgrades business and system processes and procedures
under moderate guidance.
· Performs the day-to-day operations of business and systems
processes, including the administration of process-related tools
with guidance, as needed. May coordinate customer requests, key
process events and process results through all phases of the
process life cycle.
· Enables and supports process redesign and/or re-engineering
initiatives and projects through continuous process improvements.
Assists in business and systems process redesigns.
· Assists with the evaluation of business and systems processes for
design effectiveness and resource utilization to ensure process
performance meets targeted service levels.
· May assist with development of recommendations on possible
process, tool and control enhancements to increase the quality and
optimization of business services and resources.
· Coordinates with customers and project teams to assist in the
development of project plans to deliver process design efforts in
support of business objectives.
· Participates, when needed, on project teams involved with the
development, implementation, administration and operation of new
business and system processes and coordination of process results.
May coordinate and participate in post-implementation and
conformance reviews for processes.
· Implements, maintains and administers basic process design,
operational and measurement tools and methods, under moderate
guidance, to design, operate, monitor and improve business and/or
· Owns the generation, execution and publication of business and
system process reports including management information,
operational reports and key performance metrics
1 year or more of experience in business process design or
Strong experience working with SQL and Excel
Extensive background in reporting tools such as Tableau or other
Proven ability to analyze or operate routine processes and
Strong interpersonal skills to prepare and communicate process
plans, procedures and expected outcomes, as well as to work
successfully with peers and team members.
Keywords: Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Scottsdale , Process Management Analyst, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!