Retail Storeroom Associate
Company: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Posted on: November 17, 2021
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our retail outlets reflect the
luxury of our hotels and the authenticity of our destinations. We
invite you to showcase your passion for engaging service, where
your warmth and knowledge of our offerings will assist guests in
re-creating our exceptional hotel experience in their own
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your
property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging
- Organize physical inventories for all outlets including
coordination of staff and resolution of variances and accountable
to Retail Manager.
- Responsible for reconciling invoices with P.O. s and turning
into Retail Storeroom Supervisor on a Daily Basis.
- Orchestrates shipping/receiving procedures/processes and
- Insures all items in all locations have a sku and are ticketed.
Any exceptions must be discussed with Retail Director.
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe storeroom daily.
- Successfully organize and execute employee sale as needed not
to exceed five boxes of stock at any time.
- Liaison for retail communications internally regarding
- Product protection, storage conditions, storeroom maintenance,
cleanliness, secure product.
- Product rotation FIFO
- Accurately and timely completes store-to store transfers and
- Run previous day sales for each store, prepare sold merchandise
to restock, and deliver.
- Must maintain a positive, professional demeanor and appearance
at all times.
- Must have flexible schedule availability to coordinate with the
needs of hotel business including days, evenings, weekends, and
- Maintains constant and timely communication with Retail
Storeroom Supervisor including daily avero logbook.
- Properly, safely, organize and store stockroom hardware,
hangers, sign holders, displays, mannequins etc.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience within retail preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or Point
of Sales System required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Previous Hotel experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:A team of Heartists that are
committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing
the best guest experience
- Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One Associated topics:
assistant manager, co manager, director, major gift officer,
manager retail, principal, senior manager, store manager, retail
management, team lead
Keywords: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale , Retail Storeroom Associate, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!