Claims Representative II - Bodily Injury
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OVERVIEW We're looking to staff Claims Representative II
positions to join our Personal Lines Non-Standard Auto team. The
ideal reps will be team players that have creativity, empathy,
interpersonal skills and a strong desire to help. As a Bodily
Injury Claims Representative II of Sentry, you'll help us commit to
our powerful promise to be there for our policyholders when they
need us by proving exceptional claims service within our
Non-Standard Auto Unit.
WHAT YOU'LL DO As a Claims Representative II, you'll ensure the
delivery of quality claim service to our customers, and other
parties to a claim, while protecting the assets of Sentry. You'll
do this by:
- Verifying that coverage exist
- Investigating and gathering information about claims by
contacting all parties involved
- Documenting all decisions, correspondences, reports and
- Gaining experience in determining liability and setting
- Evaluating your investigations to make decisions about the
- Learning about determining if subrogation exists and taking
steps necessary for recovery
- Resolving claims in the best interest of the insured, claimant
and Sentry WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related bodily injury claims experience
- Knowledge of insurance policies and coverage, claim payment
procedures and familiarity with medical terminology
- Able to make sound decisions while using good judgment in
- Able to review and interpret complex and detailed documents
such as contracts, medical reports and insurance regulations
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Personal computer and math skills beneficial
- Ability to pass the required coursework applicable to job
duties WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE We take great pride in making Forbes'
list of America's Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of
different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to
your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond
competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that
- To best support our associates and our culture, Sentry is happy
to offer flexibility through a scheduled work from home (Monday and
Friday)/in office days (Tuesday through Thursday) after we begin to
return to the office.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight
percent , plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry
University (SentryU). HOW YOU'LL APPLY If you are interested in
joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most
interested in being considered for and complete your online
application details. If you have applied with us before, you will
only need to provide your email address and password. If this is
your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please
complete your application and upload your resume online.
NEXT STEP Once you complete the online employment application for
this role, you will be asked to complete a pre-employment
assessment and online video interview. The links and directions to
complete these will be sent in two separate emails to the email
address you provided in your application. Both items must be
completed within 5 days of receipt of the email.
ABOUT SENTRY All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have
various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to
deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud
to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance
products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and
service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to
claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a
rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for
ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We
got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and
protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in
us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual
insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M.
Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY It is our policy that there be no
discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST Thank you for your interest in
Keywords: Sentry, Scottsdale , Claims Representative II - Bodily Injury, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!