Assistant Underwriter - Garage & Auto Dealers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- The primary function of the Garage and Auto Dealer Assistant
Underwriter is to determine acceptability of existing business, and
compliance with established guidelines.
- Analyze information on new and renewal business to accept,
price, modify or reject business within delegated underwriting
- Refer business beyond delegated authority to supervising
- Manage diaries and follow-ups for requested information and
- Participate in Agency Underwriting Audits.
- Prepare endorsements.
- Explains coverage(s), rules forms, and be able to explain
decisions to agents/brokers, company personnel, and policy holders
as needed or required.
- Attain and maintain knowledge of current market trends,
conditions, and competition in the marketplace.
- Pursue continuing education as either assigned or
- Performother duties as requestedby management.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL
- High Schooldiploma or equivalent required, college course work
or degree preferred.
- One-year insurance underwriting or comparable insurance
- Must be detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks
and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to comprehend and carry out instructions.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication
- Must provide excellent service to both internal and external
- Participate as needed in internal or external
- Proficient in MS Office Software Applications.
- Sit, stand, walk/ambulatory.
- Ability to lift 10 pounds.
Keywords: AmeriTrust, Scottsdale , Assistant Underwriter - Garage & Auto Dealers, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!