Security Guard - Now Hiring
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal today!NEW EMPLOYEE SIGN ON BONUS!!!
$1,000With an active AZ Guard Card Pay Rate: $19.00Hiring Now!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the
position of a Security Flex Officer. For all full-time positions,
we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K,
sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs,
company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and
flexible schedules! The Security Flex Officer is responsible for
the safety and security of the facilities they protect. A Security
Flex Officer acts as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule
infractions and detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal
acts at or near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the
property, clients, guests or employees at the site.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Driving Positions: must possess a valid Drivers License with at
least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Required to work for multiple clients at multiple locations;
covering special projects, call offs, vacations and open
- Must be available to work any time and day
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of
timeAllied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to people and businesses within our local communities,
and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied
Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows
clients to focus on their core business. For more information:
www.AUS.com. We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group
of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a
total of one million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Scottsdale , Security Guard - Now Hiring, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!