Company: Gulf Coast Bank & Trust
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Description Summary The Account Executive is responsible for
managing all aspects of an assigned portfolio of transportation
(i.e. commercial trucking) clients ensuring these client
relationships meet management standards. These standards include
risk, profitability, factoring services and financial controls.
Through interdepartmental coordination, the Account Executive is
also responsible for ensuring the clients receive competitive
factoring services, thereby minimizing voluntary client
terminations. Additionally, the Account Executive will develop
relationships with clients and other sources which will result in
referrals of prospects and help generate new business. Gulf Coast
Bank & Trust Co. is an Equal Opportunity
- Provide courteous, timely and effective customer service to
both internal and external customers.
- Manage assigned portfolio through complete and current
knowledge of client's business operations, AR performance and
industry trends, and take timely action so client losses are
minimized and do not exceed budgeted standards. Identify/escalate
suspicious/inconsistent activities, overall account performance and
any over-advance issues to management timely.
- Responsible for ensuring all advances comply with approved
- Resolve factoring service problems, control operational costs
and minimize loss of clients to competition. Structure and
recommend changes to existing deals for review/approval.
- Propose changes in policies and procedure to reduce costs and
provide better and more efficient services.
- Ongoing interaction with co-workers, Underwriting, Sales and
management to ensure portfolio is managed effectively.
- Verification/collection call effort as workload may dictate,
especially on escalated issues. In conjunction with management,
direct and support work of Collateral Analysts and
- Interact with the Operations Team to ensure daily procedures
and workflow are consistent.
- Communicate with clients on a consistent and thorough basis to
keep the client apprised of all activity. Ensure the client is
receiving the information necessary to effectively run their
business as expected.
- Be prepared to discuss in-depth assigned accounts for each of
the weekly assigned portfolio review meetings. Take prompt action,
when necessary, as a result of the discussion of specific
accounts/situations during those weekly meetings.
- Assist management and co-workers as needed. Cross-train and
back-up other positions within the division as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements Required
- Undergraduate degree with a preferred major in business or five
(5) years equivalent work experience in factoring or commercial
lending. Such experience should include expertise in accounts
receivable and credit management, financial analysis, and personnel
management. Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment
positively. Exhibits flexibility and unbiased attitude, open to new
ideas and deals effectively with pressure situations.
- Dependability - meets commitments, works independently, accepts
accountability, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance
- Initiative - tackles problems and takes independent action,
seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates
new ideas, practices self-development and seeks learning
- Productivity - manages expected workload, takes on additional
responsibilities as needed, manages priorities and deadlines,
develops and follows work procedures and policies, manages time
effectively, handles information flow.
- Quality - attentive to detail and accuracy, shows commitment to
quality standards, makes continuous improvement, takes ownership in
resolving quality problems/issues, recognizes and communicates
quality problems/issues to management.
- Communication - speaks clearly and concisely in a positive or
negative situation. Listens and gets clarification. Responds well
to questions. Ability to present numerical data effectively, and
ability to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - contributes to team projects, exchanges ideas and
opinions, helps prevent and resolve conflict, works with other
departments effectively, and develops positive working
relationships. Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: Gulf Coast Bank & Trust, Scottsdale , Account Executive, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!