Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where
every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture
moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to
our guests, coworkers, and communities.We are a strong believer in
offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices,
policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at
both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsThis position
contributes to Hotel Valley Ho's success by working within the
framework of a quality Food and Beverage service team. Greet guests
in a professional, warm, friendly and sincere manner. Insure guests
are happy when leaving the restaurant. Serve food to guests in a
personable, courteous manner ensuring a positive dining
experience.What you will have an opportunity to do:Note: the
following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Complete knowledge and fluency with all standards of fine
dining service etiquette and adhere to these standards.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings, pre-shifts, menu roll-outs
and supplemental training sessions.
- Be aware of all liquor laws as well as company and departmental
policies regarding consumption.
- Be familiar with emergency safety measures and state health
- Total knowledge of all menu items including ingredients,
preparation, provenance, and potential substitutions is
- Fluent beverage knowledge to include, preparation, ingredients
is expected. Complete navigation of the wine list, verbal
presentation and descriptions of each wine by the glass.
- Ensure all levels of service are extended to our guests through
professional, knowledgeable presentation of all our menu items and
- Communicate consistently with the FOH manager and Culinary
- Complete all side-work responsibilities both opening and
- Ensure complete table maintenance at all times throughout the
guests dining experience.
- Close all guest check transactions accurately in POS
- Obtain service report from micros and finalize all settlement
transactions and close out per established procedures.
- Responsible and accountable for all unsigned checks; report
these to the manager.
- Follow established gratuity distribution to support staff and
document per company procedure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating
in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors,
co-workers, and management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager
and/or the Assistant Manager.What are we looking for?
- Someone with an engaging and welcoming personality
- Someone who is descriptive and can sale
- Someone with 2-4 years of food service experience
- Someone with knowledge of wine, beer, cocktails, and
- Someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience
for all guests
- Someone with excellent communication skillsBenchmark
Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Scottsdale , Zuzu Server, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!