Server - Full Time
Company: Lone Mountain Memory Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Server in our community restaurant, YOU--- help create an
incredible dining experience; build relationships with residents;
and consistently deliver the service a guest would expect in their
favorite restaurant. Their satisfaction starts with YOU!Why
Spectrum? At Spectrum Retirement Communities, you are more than an
employee, you are an integral member of our community team that's
dedicated to crafting a positive experience for residents. Our Food
& Beverage program is innovative, fresh, and inspiring. We have
seasonally-rotating menus and use fresh ingredients prepared in
state-of-the-art kitchens.Working for us, you can enjoy---
- Flexible schedules to help balance other commitments (school,
- Free lunch or dinner during a full-time shift
- On-the-job training and development opportunities
- Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at
restaurants, local businesses and various retailers
- Great benefits for you and your family (full-time employees
- No rush periods and no late nights*This position is eligible
for quarterly pay rate increases.*Shift Details: Mornings &
afternoons available. Weekends required.Salary $15 - $16 /
hourServer Job Responsibilities:
- A big smile, eagerness to learn, and interest in serving the
- Deliver and serves meals and snacks to residents, families and
guests in an efficient, attentive and courteous manner to achieve
an exceptional dining experience.
- Complete all dining room opening and closing duties as
established by your community
- Direct residents to their tables, present menus, suggest
dishes, assist in drink selection, inform residents, family, and
other guests about food preparation details; communicate specific
resident needs to the cooks.
- Create a satisfying dining experience, according to resident
preference and the Spectrum Food and Beverage standards and
- Demonstrate a positive disposition when entering a resident's
room and be willing to adjust schedule to meet the individual
expectations or requests of the residents.
- Perform all assigned sanitation, stocking, food preparation and
housekeeping/cleaning duties as outlined in the Spectrum Dietary
Standards and policies.
- Participate in pre-shift meetings.Server Requirements:
- All candidates must successfully complete the pre-employment
process as required by Spectrum policy and State regulations,
including but not limited to, a criminal background check.
- Must currently hold a Food Handler's Card, or be willing to
obtain one, as required by state and/or county regulations.Server
- Knowledge of sanitation and safe food handling standards.
- Previous relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to monitor the daily developments and progress of work;
keep informed about details of Dining Room changes.
- Ability to promptly solve minor operational problems.
- Strong customer service attitude/presentation.
- Caring and compassionate towards others.
- Ability to read and understand menus.
- Must be medically able and willing to wear a NIOSH-approved
tight-fitting respirator (N95 mask), if required by and in
accordance with federal or state regulations or Spectrum
- The safety of our Residents and Team Members is our top
priority. To help accomplish this, all team members must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with our company
policy.The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time
Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
- Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident,
Disability, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life
Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(k); PTO (Paid Time
Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition ReimbursementOther benefits offered
to ALL Team Members:
- Online personal development courses; lucrative team member
referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes;
recognition programs.About SpectrumSpectrum Retirement Communities
is committed to promoting diverse and inclusive communities that
celebrate the differences in our team members and residents. We
believe different backgrounds and beliefs contribute to an enhanced
culture and provide a greater ability to innovate, relate, and
engage. We celebrate and welcome diversity in race, gender,
religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and physical
ability.Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC is a national senior
living owner/operator. We have communities in nine states offering
independent living, assisted living, and memory care. For more
information or to view other opportunities, visit
www.SpectrumRetirement.com/Careers.Spectrum Retirement Communities,
LLC and its affiliated companies are Equal Employment Opportunity
employers. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service
of DHS and SSA.
Keywords: Lone Mountain Memory Care, Scottsdale , Server - Full Time, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!