Call Center Representative
Company: Wireless Logistic Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are searching for a polite, professional call center
representative to work closely with other team members to provide
outstanding service to our customers by answering questions,
handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products
and services. The call center representative may handle a high
volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to
create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to
clients to understand the reason for their call, address all
questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient
As a Call Center Representative, you will play a critical part in
providing service to insureds, claimants, and others relating to
the first notice of loss reports. As Sentry's promise to be there
for our customers during their time of need, you'll provide
technical support for the processing of claims.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address
their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining
possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or
clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call
center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center
metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that
may better suit client needs.
- Receive and record loss reports
- Provide instructions to policyholders, claimants and others on
how to process a claim
- Identify policies
- Assist with processing claims
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and
written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and
strong typing skills.
Keywords: Wireless Logistic Inc, Scottsdale , Call Center Representative, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!