Data Architect MySQL/AWS
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Data Architect will provide business value by providing
technical support and business engagement to get Treadwell to its
next level of evolution. This role will report to the Treadwell IT
Lead and will be responsible for design, development, and testing
of the Treadwell functions. This person will provide technical
expertise and deliver assigned tasks for production support and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide technical development and support expertise for the
* Write functional and requirements based on business needs for
* Research, recommend and develop functional solution design
* Create and maintain documentation including: Business Process
Design (BPD) Documents, Functional Specifications (F-Specs), End
User System Procedures, End-to-End Business Process flows,
Knowledge Articles, User Stories, Use Cases and Scenarios
* Define business processes, improvements, and business objectives
with focus on the Treadwell application.
* Map the solution to business requirements according to standards
and program principles, considering capacity, limitation and
* Ensure adherence to Company's best practices and ensures business
value is delivered in accordance with business objectives
* Assist other functional and Business Systems Analysts in
gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications
for technical solutions and assist Quality Assurance analysts in
* Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their area,
participate in related projects
* Test system updates, supporting user acceptance testing for
workflow, reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms, patches,
upgrades and maintenance packs
* Act as a liaison between the Business and the Development team to
ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure
development requirements are integrated
* Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering
questions related to processes, procedures and services
* Assist in the facilitation of User Acceptance testing for changes
to the application
* Adhere to established timelines, Company's best practices,
ticketing system guidelines and SDLC procedures for delivering
quality solutions which are defect-free, meeting Company and
departmental standards and customer requirements
* Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing
exceptional customer service
* Facilitate meetings, conference calls and assists with training
customers as needed
* Act as escalation point for basic Help Desk support calls
* Troubleshoot end user and system issues
* Be able to diagnose and provide solution(s) to complex issues in
a timely manner.
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the following technologies - AWS
MySQL Aurora, writing complex MySQL Stored Procedures/Functions,
Performance tuning of SQL queries, writing Dynamix SQL Queries,
Managing user access thru MySQL, Nodejs, AWS Lambda
* Understanding of MuleSoft APIs, AWS Kafka Supported Connector,
CICD, Jenkins, git code checkout, Bitbucket, AWS CloudWatch, Kafka
Confluent connector. It will also help to have knowledge of AWS
GLUE and AWS Redshift.
* Advanced level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft
Office applications is necessary.
* Strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes
* Ability to identify complex problems, review information to
develop and evaluate options then implement solutions is
* Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels of the
organization is necessary; must be able to clearly articulate ideas
verbally and in writing.
* Ability to coach end-users is required.
* Proven ability to motivate self and others is necessary.
* The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet
deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well
independently is essential.
* Proven ability to collaborate across the Company including the
ability to manage and respond to different organizational
situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is
* Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and
upholding Company values is key.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology or a related field or equivalent work
Normal workdays are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and
Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m (Arizona time).
Additional hours may be necessary.
Keywords: Experis, Scottsdale , Data Architect MySQL/AWS, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!