Company: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Passionate about leading a team at a five diamond luxury property?
As a Stewarding Supervisor, you will lead your team to be a part of
creating unforgettable experiences for our guests, here at the
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
What is in it for you:
- Employee discounts at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, local
companies and Accor worldwide for you and your family
- On-Site employee restaurant
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Great Medical and Dental benefits, 401K, Direct Deposit etc.
- Career development opportunities within the Fairmont Scottsdale
Princess in addition to national promotion opportunities. The sky
is the limit!
What you will be doing:
- Creating an environment of trust and respect through training and
- Assigning colleagues their duties on a day to day basis
- Delegating workload at floor level and ensuring that all
Stewarding colleagues have been assigned tasks
- Responsible for opening and closing shift
- Training and development of staff as needed
- Promoting good relationships with other internal departments
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Must have at least 3 months experience
- Must be able to legally drive a company vehicle
- Must be responsible and reliable
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to handle
multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the
ability to lead by example
- BI-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together,
supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience Feel
Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Keywords: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale , Stewarding Supervisor, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!