Seasonal/Part-Time Professional Development Specialist
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Description Position at Imagine Learning Great Purpose. Great
People.At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It
drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators
in creating those special moments when students experience the joy
of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and
partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.Envision
Your Experience - Seasonal/Part-Time Professional Development
SpecialistAre you a former teacher looking for an incredibly
flexible seasonal opportunity that allows you to continue to
positively impact the lives of students and teachers without being
in the classroom? If so, our Professional Development Specialist
position may be exactly what you've been looking for! As an
experienced and successful professional educator, you'll provide
content specific support, training, and guidance in the
implementation of our blended and online learning programs in the
K-12 environment. - You'll deliver workshops and sessions to
teachers and instructional personnel on how to integrate digital
solutions into their curriculum, instruction, and assessment
practices, develop and modify student individualized learning
paths, design classroom assessments, and run assessment reports.
You'll deliver fee-based, engaging, small and large group
presentations. - Workshops are delivered virtually (webinars) or
onsite, based on the request by the school district.This mission
critical role provides you with maximum flexibility to work during
normal business days/hours, as your schedule allows. Hours
fluctuate based on business demands, with peak times being July
through October. During these months, our Professional Development
Specialists are highly engaged and busy working. In the off-season,
November through June, hours are minimal. In this role you are free
to decline assignments that conflict with other plans you have,
provided you have availability during the peak season. Please note
that no minimum number of hours per week can be guaranteed for
these positions. This role is best suited for you if you want to
earn extra money, particularly over the summer, but don't require a
set minimum earnings level each week or month.This is a per diem
position with a highly variable/customizable schedule and is based
out of your home office (must be in the U.S.). You can expect to
travel up to 10-20% for delivery of professional development
programs, so be sure you have a valid driver's license and
automobile insurance and a clean driving record for at least the
preceding 39 months.Imagine Learning offers competitive total
compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular
employees.Share Your ExpertiseExperience, education, and
qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- A bachelor's degree (graduate degree strongly preferred) and at
least 2 years of experience with blended and/or online learning (5
or more years preferred).
- Current or past teaching certification.
- Experience delivering successful professional development,
training, and/ or consulting services in an educational environment
is strongly preferred.
- Teaching and/ or curriculum and instruction experience,
including interacting with and influencing key decision-makers is
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Ability to lead consulting projects proactively, delivering
services on time and within budget.
- Highly motivated, with demonstrated excellent verbal and
written communication, presentation, and problem-solving
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management
skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to
create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and overnight
travel is expected.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
online video chat and database software.
- Ability to provide a current Fingerprint Clearance Card or
provide proof of application within 7 days (upon hire).
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers,
and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages
employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our
office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a
negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.Ignite
Your Career We support your unique career journey by providing
flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of
employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the
U.S., Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in
Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical
plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas
Eve through New Year's Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and
preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs,
including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.Imagine
Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse
workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities
to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will
reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by
Keywords: imagine-learning, Scottsdale , Seasonal/Part-Time Professional Development Specialist, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!