Supervisor Contracts Processing
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
POSITION SUMMARYAdvise Sales team on issues related to ownership
contracts (e.g., titles, financing, pre-approval). Process
contracts accurately by entering information into appropriate
system. Ensure that signed contract paper work is accurate and
complete. Identify available inventory based on potential owners'
needs and preferences (view, season, first-year occupancy). Respond
to Sales team requests related to contract status, such as
additional information required, follow-up needed, or tracking.
Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g.,
commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the
sales process. Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales
process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
Prepare reports as requested by Sales managers. Perform general
office duties (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, and
copying).Follow all company safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
Anticipate and address owners' service needs. Develop and maintain
positive working relationships with others; support team to reach
common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of
other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and
standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to
increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety,
and/or cost-savings. Enter and locate work-related information
using computers. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects
weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.Assists
- Assist management to ensure that hourly employees have the
necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g.,
supplies, equipment, and inventory).
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that
they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work
is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as
needed to act upon suggestions.
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take
responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and
provide input on possible improvements.
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working
alongside employees to perform technical or functional job
- Assist management in establishing and communicating goals,
performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or
departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they
- Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for
continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments,
hold development discussions, and construct and execute development
- Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core
values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service
aspects of the job.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that
the department runs efficiently.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and
procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department
performance around guest and employee satisfaction scores.
- Assist management in preparing work schedules of hourly
- Assist management in counseling hourly employees on work
related concerns and issues to ensure satisfaction and
- Serve as hourly employees' first point of contact as part of
the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.Quality
- Monitor the performance of others to ensure adherence to
quality expectations and standards.
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to
increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety,
- Develop and implement quality improvement or corrective action
- Advise Sales team on issues related to ownership contracts
(e.g., titles, financing, pre-approval).
- Process contracts accurately by entering information into
appropriate system (e.g., Universe/Unifipro).
- Ensure that signed contract paper work is accurate and contains
all necessary information and documentation.
- Identify available inventory based on potential owners' needs
and preferences (view, season, first-year occupancy) by checking
information in appropriate software (e.g., SOLAR).
- Respond to Sales team requests related to contract status, such
as additional information required, follow-up needed, or
tracking.Reports and Documentation
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process
(e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).Office
- Transmit information or documents using mail, scanner, or
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as
telephone, typewriter, scanner, fax, photocopier, calculator, and
- Keep office equipment in working order and contact service
representatives to correct problems with office equipment,
including following-up so that problem is corrected.
- Maintain office areas (e.g., cubicles, storerooms, conference
rooms, etc.), including calling housekeeping and maintenance when
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access,
modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve data from computer systems using a keyboard,
mouse or trackball.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word
processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation
- Monitor and respond to inbound customer, client, and property
communications via email, voice mail, etc. in a timely manner
- Speak to customers and co-workers using clear, appropriate and
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs,
business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and
editing written information to maintain accuracy and
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange
information.Working with Others
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact,
respect, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of
teamwork and achieve common goals.Physical Tasks
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats
(e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.Policies and
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.Critical
CompetenciesAnalytical Skills: Arithmetic Computation,
LearningInterpersonal Skills: Teamwork, Diversity Relations,
Interpersonal Skills, InfluenceCommunications: Communication,
Writing, Applied Reading, English Language Proficiency, Telephone
Etiquette Skills, ListeningPersonal Attributes: Stress Tolerance,
Adaptability/Flexibility, Integrity, Dependability, Presentation,
Initiative, Positive DemeanorOrganization: Detail Orientation,
Preferred QualificationsEducation: High school diploma/G.E.D.
equivalentRelated Work Experience: At least 1 year of related work
experienceSupervisory Experience: At least 2 years of supervisory
experienceCertification: Notary Public
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Scottsdale , Supervisor Contracts Processing, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!