Senior Underwriter - Casualty
Company: W. R. Berkley Corporation
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior Underwriter - Casualty in Scottsdale, Arizona - Careers
at AZ, Scottsdale - 14902 N 73rd Street Skip Branding Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Senior Underwriter - Casualty
Location Name AZ, Scottsdale - 14902 N 73rd Street ID 2022-6860
Date Posted 5 days ago (3/17/2022 11:54 PM) Company Admiral
Insurance Group Primary Location US-AZ-Scottsdale Category
Underwriting Company Details Admiral Insurance Group, a W. R.
Berkley Company, is a wholesale-dedicated excess and surplus lines
commercial insurance carrier. We specialize in underwriting
difficult-to-place moderate to high-risk commercial business
looking for creative solutions to new and unusual complex risks.
Our lines of business include Commercial Casualty and -Professional
Liability. Responsibilities The Senior Underwriter - Casualty, will
work in a team setting generating, underwriting and analyzing
accounts for development of new and renewal commercial casualty
- Compliance with underwriting documentation rules and
- Maintain an acceptable underwriting profit.
- Adherence to Admiral underwriting guidelines and referral
- Development and maintenance of key broker/agent
- Participates in all internal company training and continuing
- Remains current on product releases as it pertains to
- Leads strategic marketing calls to key brokers (up to
- Management and development of business and broker relationships
new to the organization.
- Stay abreast and knowledgeable on market trends in terms of
forms, coverage and appetite to maintain competitiveness.
- Active mentorship and training of Associate Underwriters and
- Act as a referral authority for Associate Underwriters and
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years commercial underwriting experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in the E&S sector.
- Technical knowledge of commercial casualty lines of
- Broker Management and Marketing experience.
- Applicable coursework toward attainment of a CPCU designation
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Technical proficiency is required.
- Ability to travel, as needed. Additional Company Details The
Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Additional
Requirements COVID-19 vaccine required unless prohibited by law.
Options Create Profile & Apply Apply Share Email this job to a
friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at
this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on
your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for general consideration. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: W. R. Berkley Corporation, Scottsdale , Senior Underwriter - Casualty, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!