Customer Care Representative
Company: Ashton Woods
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAshton Woods Customer Care Representative
(Southeast Phoenix: Mesa, Maricopa, San Tan Valley) Ashton Woods
Homes is one of the nation's largest private homebuilding
companies, with operations in Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Dallas,
Houston, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, San Antonio, and Tampa. Ashton
Woods is known throughout the industry for building homes with
award-winning designs that inspire and offering homebuyers
unrivaled personalization options. Consistently named a top place
to work, Ashton Woods offers growth potential, competitive salaries
and benefits, and the opportunity to not just find a job, but build
a career in a collaborative, authentic culture.Position
Overview:The Customer Care Representative will provide a high level
of customer service by managing the warranty process that results
in a quality experience to the homeowner, while meeting time and
budget goals. This position is in the field traveling between two
communities and interacting with homeowners in person. Also
represent Ashton Woods Homes at new home communities. Establish and
maintain effective subcontractor relations. Safely manage the work
- Travel to communities (Southeast Phoenix: Mesa, Maricopa, San
Tan Valley) and meet with homeowners in person regarding their
- Assess whether a warranty request is warrant-able and be able
to communicate with the home buyer as to why/why not service can be
- Ensure warranty request calls are returned within 24 hours,
services are scheduled for completion within 7-10 business days,
follow warranty guidelines, and update notes in system daily.
- Ensure subcontractors are scheduled for service and ensure that
assigned work site is 100% clean and complete before trades
- Update Director of Warranty on Deficiency Report weekly
- Proactively communicate any construction, customer service or
safety issues to Director of Warranty with suggestions for
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; college degree
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Experience within the construction industry preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems (e.g., Word, Excel,
Outlook, Power Point).
- Valid Driver's license.
- Ability to travel within local southeast phoenix area to home
building construction sites.
Keywords: Ashton Woods, Scottsdale , Customer Care Representative, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!