Company: Elite Transit Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $45,000ABOUT THE ROLE:The Training
Facilitator will be the primary educator, facilitator, and
developer of new hires within the Operations and Sales departments
at ELITE. The Training Facilitator will be responsible for the
educating and training of new hires on Chameleon Software and LAS I
and LAS II responsibilities and job functions. The Training
Facilitator will conduct a variety of classroom and one-on-one
training and development sessions with employees in their first 90
days. The Training Facilitator will also evaluate the performance
and scorecard results of new employees and address training gaps
and make recommendations to management on employee progress.ABOUT
US: ELITE Transit Solutions is a rapidly growing third-party
logistics (3PL) company with an office in the heart of Scottsdale's
dynamic Old Town neighborhood. Surround yourself with highly
motivated individuals who bring hustle and heart to work every day!
At ELITE, we match our shipping partners with the best carriers
possible to push the supply chain forward and provide the top
customer service in the biz.Our proprietary technology is pushing
us forward & there are big things on the horizon!Come be part of
our team and build something Distinctly ELITE.ROLE AND
- Facilitates webinar-based, in person trainings, and discussions
to new employees in the operations and sales departments of the
- Implements training curriculum in collaboration with Training
Manager and Instructional Designer
- Provides orientation and training on new course materials.
Selects appropriate training aids.
- Facilitates training, group activities and discussion whether
in person or via webinar to ensure comprehension.
- Administers new employee development reviews for 30, 60, and
- Administers training surveys after events, discussions, and
- Works with Training Manager to improve and enhance training
based on feedback.
- Collaborates with Training Manager to formulate and evaluate
training plans. SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous facilitation/training experience is required
- 6 months or more of related work experience in the logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with
company employees at all levels.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills with a strong
desire to teach others.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories
- Ability to successfully give and receive constructive
- Casual Office Environment – wear jeans!
- Open, modern workspaces – no cubicles!
- Lounge Area – pool tables, ping pong and a kegerator
- Benefits – medical, dental, vision) start the 1st of the month
following your start date
- Student loan repayment matching program
- 401k match **NOTE: Elite Transit Solutions, LLC has a COVID-19
vaccine mandate in effect. With that said all current employees are
vaccinated, and all prospective employees must at least have one
COVID-19 vaccine dose administered prior to their start date.
However, effective January 1, 2022, any prospective employee must
be fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated means either (1)both doses of
the Pfizer and/or Moderna vaccine have been administered coupled
with the 14-day waiting period after the second dose, or (2)the
Johnson and Johnson version has been administered with the same
14-day waiting period. If you cannot provide proof via an official
CDC COVID-19 vaccine card evidencing this status, any offers may be
revoked, or employment terminated. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer ELITE Transit Solutions, and its subsidiaries, are proud
to be equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expressions, or
other characteristics protected by law. ELITE Transit Solutions
also makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with
disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless
such accommodations would impose an undue hardship.
Keywords: Elite Transit Solutions, Scottsdale , Training Facilitator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!