Registered Behavior Tech $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Chrysalis Academy
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Overview:Chrysalis Academy is looking for a Registered Behavior
Technician! Start right away with a year round school schedule. The
RBT will provide educational, behavioral and communication support
to children with autism spectrum disorder, under the direction of a
Certified Special Education Teacher. Starting pay is $18.00/hr. We
are temporarily offering a $1,000 sign on bonus
- Sign-on Bonus offered
- Year round school schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursment
- Opportunity for advancementResponsibilities:Job Duties for
Registered Behavior Tech at Chrysalis Academy:
- Implementing IEP objectives using ABA teaching strategies
- Delivering reinforcement to improve desired behaviors
- Managing problem behaviors using ABA principles and crisis
- Assisting students with feeding, toileting and hygiene
- Prompt students to respond in both large and small group
- Follow behavior plans to help reduce problem behaviors and
increase appropriate, adaptive behavior
- Accurately record data related to student's behavior plan,
academic, communication, self-help and social skills
- Act in a manner consistent with Chrysalis Academy's, mission,
values and policies and procedures.Qualifications:Job Requirements
for Registered Behavior Tech at Chrysalis Academy:
- RBT Certification
- Previous experience working with individuals with autism in a
special education setting is preferred;
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid & IVP Fingerprint Clearance
Card or ability to obtain one
- Must be willing and able to care for energetic children and
- Must be responsible, energetic, patient, and have a willingness
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs;
employees must be able to bend, stretch, reach, twist, walk, run
and stand for an extended period of
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking
time to understand the points being made, asking questions as
appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they
react as they do.
- Teaching others how to do something.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and record data.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, loud
environmentChrysalis/Learn Academy is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the
United StatesCOVID Message:The health and well-being of our
clients, staff, and community are of the utmost importance to LEARN
Behavioral. With the continued presence of COVID-19, we are
committed to providing our essential services to clients, while
maintaining safety for everyone. Please consider our practices on
Face Coverings, Daily Health Screenings, and Employee Vaccinations
below before applying for one of our open positions:
- Face Coverings - LEARN follows the CDC's guidance and in most
locations, face coverings are optional. There are a few exceptions
where continued use of face coverings, such as local county and/or
payor mandates, is required. Please note that as the CDC guidance
changes, LEARN's face covering practices will also change.
- Daily Health Screenings - We follow local county guidelines,
and may adjust this practice as COVID-19 cases in your area
- Employee Vaccination - Employees are encouraged to be
vaccinated against COVID-19, as vaccination may be a requirement in
the future to comply with Executive and State/Local or Payor
Keywords: Chrysalis Academy, Scottsdale , Registered Behavior Tech $1,000 Sign on Bonus, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!