Company: The Pediatric Connection
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Calling all social entrepreneurs, Client Relationship Managers
and Account Managers! Come work with a purpose! Are you a people
person who is results-oriented? Do you pride yourself on being
creative and able to solve complex problems and juggle competing
priorities? Have you been told you have grit and determination?
Would you like to use these skills to make a difference in the
lives of children, their families, and the clinicians who support
This role presents a guided path to leadership opportunities. The
candidate successful in this role will have foundational leadership
skills that will prepare them for a bigger scope of responsibility
within the organization. Thrive SPC is excited about investing in
our employees with structured coaching, mentoring, and leadership
We seek a Client Relationship Manager who can hit the ground
running - cultivating and managing relationships with the parents
of our clients and the nurses who care for them. This is a terrific
opportunity to build and "grow your own business" sharing in the
personal and financial rewards of a service role in the healthcare
industry. We're building our next generation of Location Directors
by investing in people like YOU! Come grow with us!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care's purpose is simple, to provide high
quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they
can grow and flourish to their full potential. We deliver this
through our commitment to our purpose, our passion for what we do,
and our pride in contributing to the health and wellbeing of
children and their families.
* New College Grads Welcome to apply! Thrive SPC will train and
develop candidates with the right mix of compassion, dedication and
determination and those who embody our purpose and core values.
* Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 2 years scheduling, sales, or service experience in
* Demonstrated success in building long-term relationships with a
broad range of people.
* Experience recruiting/hiring candidates desired.
* Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills.
* Results-oriented with a proven ability to work independently, as
well as with a team, to deliver on expected performance results. A
can-do attitude is a must.
* Excellent organizational and oral/written communication
* Home care or health care experience desired.
* Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and
* Maintains scheduling and updates staffing needs of our patients
and their families in a timely manner.
* Coordinates the opening of new patient referrals in partnership
with the Clinical Supervisor.
* Utilizes Thrive SPC's applicant tracking system to engage and
convert nurses and other care team members after initial screening
and submission of the candidates from the Talent Acquisition
* Seeks and engages in opportunities to attract nurses through
passive methods: sourcing, employee referrals, local job fairs,
etc. to successfully fill the needs of open cases.
* Takes responsibility managing schedules to ensure the nurses
desired hours are met weekly to ensure retention of the team
* Works closely with Onboarding Specialist to ensure all nurse
credentials are up to date.
* Utilizes strategic staffing methods to optimize the care coverage
for all patients and nurses, including communication of all
schedule changes, ensuring patients are staffed to meet the
patient/guardian's needs with an appropriately skilled clinician,
and within insurance authorization.
* Handles on-call responsibilities, responding to employee and
client needs, and covering open shifts.
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care provides care to children who most
need it, in the place that is best for them and their families -
home. We offer a full range of clinical home care services and work
collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality
care for the best possible outcomes. Thrive SPC team members work
in a rewarding, supportive and values-driven environment, with
comprehensive benefits and best-in-class development programs
designed to advance their careers.
Keywords: The Pediatric Connection, Scottsdale , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!