Diversity & Inclusion Training & Design Specialist
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionThere's a reason Insperity was ranked in the top
3% on WorkplaceDynamics' National Top Workplaces list and named one
of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America's best businesses for more than 35
years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business
solutions designed to help improve business performance. In
addition, we provide the client company and their worksite
employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a
world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9
paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and
tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we're committed to providing a
positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed
both personally and professionally.
D&I Training & Design Specialist
We are currently seeking a D&I Training & Design Specialist to
join our team.
SUMMARYResponsible for delivering outstanding level of care when
leading interactions with external and internal customers. With
minimal supervision and requiring independent judgment and decision
making, the D&I Training and Design Specialist is responsible
for partnering with D&I Consultants, clients and service team
members regarding client's DE&I performance
improvement/training needs. Developing or recommending appropriate
training/performance solutions and delivering training to meet the
clients business needs resulting in retention.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSUnder supervision and decision-making:
- Responds to and initiates client service requests in
partnership with D&I Consultant
- Consults with client leadership team regarding DE&I
training objectives and existing gaps.
- Aligns Insperity DE&I services with client needs through an
understanding of business plans and business operations from an
- Appropriately tailors communication to the audience; speaks
clearly and able to display agility during training to ensure key
objectives are met.
- Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior
situations in a variety of business circumstances.
- Establishes methods of measuring business impact of
- Tailors existing training materials for use with clients.
- Proactively promotes DE&I training programs.
- Develops, facilitates and coordinates training
- Leads training projects and consults with project sponsors,
vendors and/or stakeholders.
- Develops and recommends customized learning solutions for
clients that are instructionally sound.
- Plans and runs project meetings, presents strategies and
recommendations, and provides ongoing communication.
- Follows established work processes to complete needs analyses,
create project plans, develop performance objectives, develop
- Stays abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies, and
seeks to continually enhance work methodologies and standards.
- Chooses appropriate delivery methods and creates compelling
content and activities that maximize knowledge transfer and
retention.EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Four-year degree in job related field is preferred, and 4 to 5
years equivalent work experience in training and performance
improvement required. Experience consulting with small to medium
size businesses helpful. LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Training certification (DDI) is preferred, or must be obtained
within three to four months of hire date. KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Human Resources knowledge- broad base exposure to various HR
disciplines and understanding of their role and impact.
- Effective presentation skills using visuals and other
- Multi tasking and handling multiple priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple training projects and requests on an
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office program and demonstrates
ability to learn other application programs as needed.At Insperity,
we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership.
Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Insperity, Scottsdale , Diversity & Inclusion Training & Design Specialist, Other , Scottsdale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!